208: New Start (2)

Start from the beginning

As for the second set of messages, he clicked 'Yes'. There was no flashy effect, no brain-numbing pain. Just- he lived through the memories of 'Neji Hyuga' in a short instant, blinking rapidly as he understood this world a bit more.

Most of the things were the same as the canon timeline, with the biggest change being that everything was 5 years ahead, for example the Academy started at the age of 12 and ended at 17.

That's why even though Naruto was possibly 20 years of age right now, the 4th Great Ninja War hadn't taken place yet. However, the "time-skip" did happen, and from what Neji could see in his memories, Naruto had returned to the village just today, a few hours ago.

"Also. Bullshit." Neji looked at his oceanic blue eyes with cosmic details. "This isn't Tenseigan. Not entirely anyway."

Looking at his blue eyes, he didn't notice any of the flower petals that the Tenseigan is supposed to have. So, he just opened his 'Quirk Page' to make sure of things.

-.-.-.--.-.-.-

=[Genome Abilities Page]=

Details: You are a world hopper, so the page name begged for a change. This page consists of all your quirks, bloodline powers, and any other meta abilities.

List of your gnome abilities:

(Evolved) Surge - Level 2(Evolved) Lord's Eye - Level 2Mine - Level 9Big Show - Level 7Aquatic Breathing - Level 10Multitasker - Level 10Bloodcurdle - Level 9

-.-.-.--.-.-.-

"..."

Only seven quirks. Fucking goddammit.

'It's fine... it's fine... All of the elemental abilities can be imitated by most Jutsus. Most, if not all, others can be imitated by Magic. This isn't that bad... calm. Deep breaths.'

Unsurprisingly, he was angry. Very super angry. He had of course seen this outcome in the future sight before, but this hit had. Obviously, knowing the future he had taken precautions for this scenario too or at least tried to do so, but they didn't work.

Losing quirks wouldn't have been a problem if he gave a copy of his quirks to someone, which he did by giving a few powerful quirks to his girls and Kurai. The girls were gone, and Kurai lost all her quirks. He had also planned to keep a backup by giving a few quirks to someone from the Arcane Plane. However, giving any quirk to Yue didn't work because her passive skill [Regenation] considered the quirks as an outside ailment, an 'injury' to her genes, so it acted up and regenerated her body to a state where these 'injuries' didn't exist. Always.

On the other hand, Raven just didn't trust him enough to accept any "bodily modifications", as she liked to call it. That was fair, but it hurt Neji's feelings the first time he heard it.

As for the others, their bodies simply weren't strong enough to withstand quirks that were [Level 70] and beyond, not even one of them. When tried, the quirks simply overwhelmed their DNA and accordingly destroyed their bodies. If taken a Health Potion, the transference of the Quirk was simply reverted.

Neji has seen many similar possibilities of his tries to keep the quirks stored somewhere using his [Future Sight], such as putting them into dead bodies. However, that didn't work either and the body just decomposed.

In short, nothing worked. This was just his fate (he wouldn't blame his luck).

To calm down and look away from this frustrating situation, he took a deep breath in and clicked on his "Lord's Eye" which was clearly the evolution of Eyes of the Lord, though he didn't recall it ever evolving.