Prologue

My name is Rimuru Tempest the dragon of the Void and the Fifth True Dragon and the oldest of my four siblings. I have been away from my world for quite some time, traveling across different worlds meeting new people and allies that soon became my friends. I haven't seen my bone buddy Ainz since I gave him a human body, he's probably getting himself laid right now by that bisexual vampire and that virgin succubus. Where am I now? I am at the void, crossing both of my legs in a sitting position wondering what world should I go next.

This is what Rimuru is wearing right now

Should I go and visit Naofumi, last I heard he and Raphtalia had gotten married and they were planning on having a family of their own, which I am happy for those two. Or should I go and visit Subaru? I remember I was invited from his wedding day, he marry both Emilia and Rem, and Rem was the first one who got pregnant to have Subaru's child. I could visit Anos but he's busy too raising his own family. Everyone I know had gotten married and starting a family of their own. I feel like I've been left out. Just as I've been wondering in my thoughts I heard the voice of my partner Ciel who always been by my side from my travels.

Ciel: Master I have just found a world that might catch your interest.

Rimuru: Mmm really now? Tell me about this world you just found.

Ciel: From the information I found from this world there are different races living there. Devils, Angels, Fallen Angels, Dragons, Yokai and so many more. There is also humans that possess something call Sacred Gears weapons that were created by the god of that world but the god of that world die along time ago from a Great War from the Biblical Factions.

Rimuru: Interesting. I guess I can go since I'm bored I'll check it out seeing how the place looks.

Ciel: I know a place for you to visit first. Go to a place called the Familiar Forest

Rimuru: OK but why do you want me to go there?

I asked her and she was awfully quiet from a few moments until she said this.

Ciel: Research.

I blink for a couple times and I just signed. It was obviously she was hiding something from me but I didn't bother to question her and I just teleported myself out of the void and I was now in a forest Ciel told me about. The place seems peaceful and the sky was red for some reason. I then see some strange creatures that seem to have noticed my presence. I wanted to say hi to them but for some reason they had a look of terror in their eyes as they quickly ran away. I was confused, I was wondering why they were acting like that until Ciel explain why.

Ciel: Master you're releasing your aura and it seems the creatures around this forest are staying away from you cause they think of you as the apex predator of this forest.

Rimuru: Oops my bad I really forgot to turn off.

Just when I was about to turn off the aura I was releasing there was a loud mighty roar that was heard from the entire forest. I look around and using magic sense finding the source of the roar as something fast was coming straight towards me. I look up seeing what was flying high above the sky was a blue dragon as it looked like it was staring at me directly to my eyes.