𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭

≫ - - - - - - ≪•◦ ✧ ◦•≫- - - - - - ≪

"I think they only see the two of us, can't blame em," Singing along to Mariah's voice  Esmeryn leaned through the middle and cut it all the way up, ass all in Josh's face but he wouldn't complain.

Sitting back down she apologized, suprised when it was cut all the way down. "Bro we don't wanna hear this soft ass shit." Manny looked back and mugged her.

About to just listen to it on her AirPods she sighed, before she could respond Asia was already addressing him. "Bro you not finna piss us off, don't say everybody get too pick a song then be against her pick." Speaking up for her, Esmeryn never had to address anyone because Asia always did.

Mugging her cousin, "Everybody picked rap for they shit, her ass came with this simp shit." Asia smacked her teeth, grunting in frustration.

"You hear what you said? Everybody else picked, it's no fuckin rules stop bein stupid bitch." The two went at it, calling each other everything under the sun.

"If it's that deep I can just listen on my AirPods. Ok? Stop arguin and skip it please," it took everything for her to speak up and say that, feeling embarrassed when they both sunt her death glares.

"Be-"

"Shut the fuck up!" Cory, who was driving trying to ignore the bickering finally spoke up. "Manny you dry pickin, you don't wanna hear it get out bro, you sittin hea arguin with a whole female like you a bitch. Josh when this shit go off you dj until we get there, the rest of y'all shut the fuck up I don't wanna hear it."

The two family members smacking their teeth but sat back quiet, smile coming into Esmeryn's face when the song was replayed and blasted. Singing happy watching them pass up other cars, excited to go to the beach.

Spring break had just started and they stayed in Texas so there was most definitely a move everyday. Putting in her AirPods when the song was up, BabyFace Ray now playing.

Tapping into Pinterest she got comfortable, everyone in the backseat was skinny so there wasn't a space problem. When a camera was put her way she smiled and waved, seeing it was instagram live. Hearteyes immediately flooding in the chat, telling them thank you. Everyone knew her but no one knew her personally except the ones in the car, playing sports got her known quick around the school.

Keeping herself occupied until they made it the airbnb, putting all her stuff down she went into one of the empty closets calling her mother. "Hey, just calling to say I made it."

"Share yo location and send me $300 so I can pay these bills real quick. I'll give it back." frown coming on her face she sighed, she wouldn't be getting shit back.

"What bills ma?" Hating how her mother used her as some type of atm when she wanted, demanding money like she didn't already pay half of the rent and the light bill.