Chapter 25: You Make Me Begin

Notes:

one more
one more
one more

ALMOST DONE!!!

Chapter 25: You Make Me Begin

Jimin sat on the couch observing Jungkook cooking dinner with his lips in a full pout while feeding their daughter. They had been married for 2 months now and Jungkook had still been treating him like some delicate flower. Yes, they had given each other the occasional blowjob or so after putting the babies to bed, but nothing satiated his need for Jungkook's fat knot.

He knew Jungkook was just worried about hurting him, which was a kind of love he appreciated, even though the wait was maddening. During his showers he would push himself against the dildo on the tile walls until his cum spilled down the drain and he could barely stand on the wet tiles. The doctor had cleared him for all sexual activities a few weeks ago but Jungkook wanted to wait just to be extra safe for his healing body.

He carried his now full daughter to lay on the playmat next to her brother and got up to go see if Jungkook needed any help with dinner. He gulped at seeing the veiny, muscular arms of his husband as Jungkook prepared their meals. A rush of blood surged down to his cock, and he could feel his hole throb with need.

"Need any help?" he said suggestively, wrapping his arms around Jungkook's waist, gently stroking his abs and hooking his thumb into the top of his sweatpants.

"I am just finishing now. You could grab the plates though if you want." Jungkook said, almost dismissing Jimin's advances. Jimin huffed sassily and stomped over to the plates and placed them next to Jungkook without a word.

'what in the world was that?' Jungkook thought after hearing Jimin's huff before he stormed away.

Jimin ate without a word that evening, leaving Jungkook even more confused than before.

"babe... what's wrong?" Jungkook blinked while awaiting a response from his husband.

"I'm just super tired today." Jimin brushed it off before putting his plate back to the sink and leaving the room.

"What in the world is going on with your mama?" Jungkook said cutely to his wide eyed twins that currently sat in their bouncers next to their table.

***

"Please Jin, just for tonight? It's really important to me. I have something that really needs to get done. You know I'm going back to work soon" Jimin pleaded with Jin to watch his twins for the night, which they haven't done since after their wedding night. Jin didn't need to know his real reasoning for asking for a late notice babysitter.

"Ok Minnie, I'll be there to get them in 15 minutes. You owe me babysitting services at some point as well, mister." Jin laughed, knowing that he was due soon and would probably also need a babysitter at some point too.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Jimin said into the phone before hanging up and excitedly searched his closet for a special box.

"AH-HA! Found it. BINGO!" he pumped a fist into the air as if he had won a game. He set the box aside when the doorbell rang, signaling that Jin had arrived during the time it took for him to find the box. He giggled mischievously as he skipped playfully to the door to let Jin in. He helped him put the babies into their car seats and sent Jin off with some overnight supplies.

"Thanks again Hyungie" Jimin cutely said to Jin, battling his eyelashes and giving him an eye smile.

"Just say you wanted to fuck Jungkook without the kids home and go. I'll see you tomorrow, bitch." Jin said sarcastically and walked out of the house laughing.