Chapter 12 (M)

Notes:

no real plot here.
just side ship smut.
Namjoon/Hobi/Yoongi threesome. Hobi's first time bottoming.

Bonus Chapter 11.5 Three's a Crowd

Upon arriving at Yoongi and Hobi's apartment together, the three men took seats next to one another and clicked the television on at a soft volume.

"So today was a relief..." Hobi started to speak.

"Definitely. Although Jin had to raise hell with all of his chaotic sex talk." Namjoon muttered, still half embarrassed about his older brother's bluntness towards Jimin.

"I mean... it was kind of funny though, he's got a point, Jungkook did knot Jimin twice." Yoongi pointed out.

"I wonder what it feels like... to be knotted" Hobi said, causing Namjoon and Yoongi's eyes to snap to Hobi instantly. Namjoon gulped, looking at the cute beta next to him.

"I- uh... do you want to try it out?" Yoongi suggested, causing Namjoon choke on his own spit and cough hysterically.

"Well... sure! I mean I've only ever been with an omega, but I'm willing to try anything at least once." Hobi smiled, gently rubbing Namjoon's strong thigh.

"Well then let's prep you." Yoongi said with a mischievous grin, as he walked off to their bedroom to gather his toys, giggling as he heard Hobi yelp when Namjoon scooped him off the couch.

Namjoon and Yoongi caressed his body as he slipped him out of his clothing. Kissing him all over as he allowed the pieces of clothing to fall to the bedroom floor.

"On you hands and knees" Namjoon commanded, to which he quickly obeyed, Yoongi was kissing Hobi's shoulder gently, placing gentle bite marks up his neck. Hobi felt shivers down his spine as the dominant voice coming from Namjoon.

Four hands wandered his body softly, worshiping his every inch, causing his breathing to become slightly labored.

"we will use colors; red for stop, yellow for slow down, and green for keep going. Understood, my sweet?" Namjoon whispered into his ear before biting into his neck, a play-mating bite, sending goosebumps all over Hobi's body.

"y-yes." The moment he acknowledged his understanding, Yoongi slipped a blindfold around his head, covering his eyes, so he could only guess which of the four hands belonged to whom. He felt vulnerable, naked, spread open on his hands and knees.

He heard the rustling of clothes and suddenly his nostrils filled with the sweet scent of Yoongi's slick as he felt his hair being tugged to pull him forward face first into yoongi's fat ass cheeks. He quickly obliged his boyfriend by opening his mouth to unleash his tongue into Yoongi's tight, wet hole.

The pop of the lube bottle cap could be heard behind him as Namjoon covered a few of his fingers in the liquid before sliding his middle finger into Hobi's virgin hole. He bucked forward, face driving deeper into Yoongi's ass, gasping against the slick hole, causing Yoongi to moan cutely.

Namjoon smiled at the sight in front of him, two handsome boyfriends, both submitted on their hands and knees. He placed more kisses up and down Hobi's back as he slid another finger inside of him, moving deliciously slow inside of him. Yoongi pulled away from Hobi's mouth and turned to kiss him, tongue entering his mouth to taste his own slick on the beta's tongue, causing both to moan into the kiss.

Moving to sit next to Namjoon and admire the cute hole that was sucking his fingers in, Yoongi poured some lube onto his own fingers and slid one of his own next to Namjoon's. With an evil grin he curled his finger to rub into Hobi's prostate directly, causing him to buck forward again, gasping out loudly.