Chapter 19: A Dark Past

Notes:

Sorry for the extemely late update. This past week and a half has been a major roller coaster for me personally with work and other things.

but here's a chapter. I scrapped my draft of it from last weekend and re-wrote it completely.

T/W for this chapter. mind the tags.

Chapter 19: A Dark Past

"I can explain" ...

Hobi was horrified to say the least. He had his bags packed and ready by the door; his plan was to make it to Busan to stay with his mother until he could decide what to do about the pregnancy. He knew Namjoon didn't want children yet, so aborting the pregnancy seemed like the easiest option on the surface. However, every time Hobi thought about the idea of aborting, he would start to feel nauseous, his breaths would become labored, and his palms would sweat. Panic, is how he would describe the feeling he got when thinking about it. In his mind, Yoongi came first as Joon's omega, he was merely their beta; their extra for fun and snuggles. Joon didn't sign up for a second omega, and he definitely didn't sign up for a baby before his intended timeframe. He had been promoted within the lab company he had done lab-tech work for, and he was working on his schooling and other things to move even higher within that company. A child would only hold him back.

Joon's eyes softened upon noticing how swollen and bloodshot Hobi's eyes were after greeting him at the door; Yoongi immediately noticing the large, packed duffel and suitcase.

"Please... just come sit and I'll explain everything. Just please try not to be angry with me." Hobi spoke softly, sniffling after finishing his sentence. He felt like he could break at any moment.

~~ Flashback~~

T/W: Rape

A young omega, still a senior in high school, had yet to present for the first time; late blooming was more normal for omegas than alphas. He had taken a job at a small gas station to be able to afford his upcoming university expenses while he studied. Everything had gone normally for the first few weeks of his job, each Friday he stayed late to help his boss close out the registers and clean. He wasn't supposed to work past 10, but the extra cash was always nice.

This Friday was different, he had attempted to call out for his shift due to a low-grade fever and feeling somewhat dizzy. His boss asked him to come in for the second half of the shift when the convenience store part of the gas station got busy on Friday nights. Mr. Lee had given him weird glances throughout the night, eyes wandering his pink, flushed cheeks and up and down his body. The young omega had noticed but chalked it all up to looking like shit because he felt like shit. After locking the front door and closing for the night, it was 2AM and the streets were mostly quiet. He made his way to the office to help Mr. Lee start their closing duties when he felt himself getting slick.

"oh no..." He whispered to himself, realizing what the fever was from, a little bit too late, as he suddenly found himself locked in the office, Mr. Lee breathing heavily with clenched fists.

"I knew you were too pretty to be a beta... late bloomer huh?" Mr. Lee stepped closer, wrapping his arm around his waist, trapping him against the office table.

"I need to go home, sir" The omega panted breathlessly, tears building up in his eyes at his bosses forward behavior. His boss had eyed him up before but he never dreamt he would find himself roughly trapped against the office desk.

"I don't think so, Hoseok." Mr. Lee smiled creepily as he turned Hobi towards the table. "I haven't had an omega in heat in YEARS. Don't worry baby boy, I will take good care of you." Aggressively slamming Hobi onto the table by the back of his neck, leaving a bruise on the side of Hobi's head, he reached to unbuckle his pants...