Chapter: Seventeen

Hi ^^
《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》
     Narrator's Pov:
《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》
Ink sighed,"Look I just want to end this meaningless war. So just let classic go and we won't bother you anymore."

All of the bad sanses looked at each other and tried to hold their laughter back. Making it very obvious they weren't taking him serious.
《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

Classic sighed and started walking towards to the star sanses. All of the bad sanses immediately became very serious. NM on the other got furious.

He signaled error to get but error just shook his head. After error rejected the order, NM was going to get classic himself.

When error teleported next to him and put his hand on NM's shoulder. "Don't, let him go." Whispered error. NM glared at error,"And why should I listen to you?" Asked in a angry yet low voice.

"If you let him go everything might go as he planned." Responded error crossing his arms.

"Huh,What do you mean by what he planned?" NM asked, looking that classic had already reached the star sanses. "You'll see!" Error said with a mischievous smirk.

《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》
    With classic:
《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

Ink was shocked that classic just walked up to them without NM or error stopping him. He smiled,"Classic, you should get behind us." Ink said in a sweet yet demanding tone. "Ink, before you do anything... can we talk?" Asked Classic.

"Yes ofcourse we can but later. Ok?" Ink Responded completely ignoring what classic just said. "But I need to talk to you right now NOT later." Classic said in a demanding tone.

"Sorry but NO, classic." Ink said rudely. Dream signaled classic to go to him. So classic walked over to dream. Once classic did, ink started to walk over to the bad sanses.

"The other sanses, they know the truth." Dream said seriously and didn't even bother to look at classic.

To be continued... ^▽^

Bye bye! (*´﹀'*)