Chapter: Sixteen

Hiꨄ
✾✾✾✾✾✾✾

Narrator's Pov:
《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

Around 2-3 months had passed. Ink with swap and dream went to meet up with NM and the gang. Classic was also there of course.

Classic looked around to see that they were in a forest there were many trees and other natural things. But there were no monsters around, all you could see was a never ending forest.

At first it was quite awkward because none of the two groups said anything to each other.

"What was your reason for calling us here, Ink." NM said finally breaking the silence.

"I just want to have a talk... about our in convenient problem." Said Ink sounding the least interested about trying to fix things.

"Is that so?"asked NM with a smirk appearing, "and what made you want to fix all of this."

Ink started to smile confidently and said,"Well because I see not point in this anymore. We are fight for no reason."

"Oh, Well when did you realize that?" Asked error in the most bitchy way possible.

Ink sighed,"Look I just want to end this meaningless war. So just let classic go and we won't bother you anymore."

All of the bad sanses looked at each other and tried to hold their laughter back. Making it very obvious they weren't taking him serious.

《▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎》

And there's a cliffhanger. I'm sorry.

Dont worry I'll actually update soon.

And if you noticed this book is coming to an end. Chapter 20 might be the last chapter of this amazing/confusing book.

Anyways bye.