S2-Chapter: Thirteen

Hello here is the next chapter.
Enjoy.🙂

°•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°
Still Narrator's Pov
°•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°
After the rest of the bad sanses were in the throne room. They all went to their specific seats on the long table they had there.

Error404 asked in a serious tone,"So why did you need us here."

NM responded also in a serious tone,"I called you all here because the star senses want to start a war with us."

All the other skeletons were shocked at what they just had heard.

Error 404 then asked shocked,"Why the hell do they want to start a war with us! Error what the fuck did NM do for ink to declare war with us!? "

Error sighed and responded,"Well NM thought it would be a wonderful idea to kidnap classic and keep him with us here." Like as if it wasn't a big deal and didnt care about shit.

The others that just had found out about this just said,"Oh."

Bill sans then asked,"why would you do that NM or what did you not know that ink liked classic?"

NM just looked away. Both errors, Bill sans,and Alister sans noticed this and started to laugh at the negative skeleton.

NM with his inferiority complex got angry at the 4 laughing skeletons that he got up and left. He knew that if he stayed there does 4 would keep making fun of him.

After NM left the other 4 calmed down and looked at the others there with them. Who were just there trying to contain their laughter except for insanity since he didn't find it funny.

After all of them actually calmed down error started to explain the whole story and why they needed them for the war. Also that dream and blue where on their side.

°•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°
With NM and Classic
°•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°

NM teleported to his and classics room. When classic saw that NM was back he asked,"So how did it go?"

NM walked over to the bed and sat down. He then said"I don't know I left cuz the others where bothering me. Error most likely explained it to them."

Classic then said,"oh, alright then." And gave NM a smile.

°••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••°

well that's all for this chapter. Um sorry I don't post for like a month I think 😅.

I don't really have an excuse for not posting.

Well I will try to post soon.

Also sorry the chapter is short I didn't have many ideas.

Well see you in that next chapter.