S2- Chapter: Eight

Hi sorry it took so long but here is Ch.8.😅
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•
*Narrator's Pov*
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

It had been almost a month since the accident happened. Everything seemed to be normal again. Well except for the fact that ink is not giving up on trying to 'save' classic.

Classic was at the garden with cross. They were just chilling and chatting with each other. When cross asked,"Hey classic do you think ink is going to give up eventually?" Classic looked up at the sky and responded ,"I'm not sure but hopefully he does."

Cross was about to say something else when NM walked up to them and said,"You shouldn't worry much about ink. I talked with my brother and he said he would try to stop ink." NM then sat down next to classic.

Cross immediately got up and left classic and NM alone.

Classic asked,"How come your here you rarely come to the garden?" NM then said,"True but how else am I supposed to spend time with my bf. If he's always in the garden."

Classic just laughed at what NM said. He then suggested,"Well if you want we can go to your office and talk there." NM just gave off a small smile.

He then said,"No it's fine besides we're already here. So what's the point of going inside." Classic smiled and said,"Ok."

NM and classic stayed about 3 hours at the garden. When killer went to CL and NM. Before killer could say anything NM asked,"What is it killer." He opened his eyes to look at killer.

Killer then explained,"Um, boss dream is here and said he wants to talk with you & classic." NM just nodded and killer went back inside to the castle.

NM then woke CL up and they both went to NM'S office where dream was at. Once they got to the office they saw that dream looked really worried and stressed.

Classic then walked up to dream and asked in a worried tone,"Dream are you ok you don't seem well?"

Dream turned around and in a really stressful tone he said,"Brother, classic I have something really important to tell you."
•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

Well this is all for Ch.8. Sorry that it's short and took a long time to come out. But don't worry Ch.9 is going to be posted later today. Oh, yeah also since I'm out of school I will post more often. Other then that talk to you readers later. See ya. 😅🤗