Chapter: Two

Welp here is chapter 2. I hope you enjoy it. Thanks for reading
+-----------+
Narrator's Pov:
+-----------+
"Good morning my moon flower" said Nightmare withal smile on his face. Classic quickly stood up and got ready to attack."What do you want nightmare!?"asked classic.

"Nothing I just want to talk."Responded NM calm about the situation. "and what is so important to talk about that you had to kidnap me!?"asked/yelled classic.

"I wanted to talk to you with out any disturbances."said nightmare."Look if what you want to talk about is to me to join you.that's not happening."said classic clamer and getting out of the fighting stance.

"Oh. Don't worry what I want with you has nothing to do with you to join my group." Said Nightmare walking to classic and putting hand on the side of classic's cheek.

While having a smirk on his face and his eye lights turning into a mixed color of pink and red."Then what do you want?"asked classic about to step away from NM.

When Nightmare with his other hand he put it around classic's waist and pulled him closer."What I want from you is for you to stay here with me and be my queen." Nightmare answered classic's question.

Right before classic was about to say something else Nightmare kissed him. Classic tryed to push Nghtmare away but Nightmare just tighten his grip.

After a minute of classic struggling Nightmare broke the kiss if you can even call it a kiss.

"What the hell Nightmare,Why did you kiss me!?"yelled classic."Why? Didn't you hear what I said I want you to be my queen. Be with me for ever. Live here with me, the other and leave those so called friends of yours." Said Nightmare with a blank expression on his face with a creepy smile.

Which creeped out classic."A-and why would I want to be with you. Also you know that ink and the other are going to be looking for me."said classic.

"urg! All I've been hearing is ink this ink that. Can you not talk about him. It's bad enough that he is already looking for you and even hurt the other badly that there still healing them selves." Yelled Nighfmare angred that he tighten his grip even more forgetting that he was still holding classic.

"oww N-nightmare your grabbing me to hard it hurts." Said classic. After classic said that he noticed and he loosen up his grip so that he wouldn't hurt classic but not to much that classic could escape the grip.

"Sorry my Moon flower. I just can't stand the fact that your talking about that stupid squid."said NM."It's fine I guess but why did you get so angry when I mentioned Ink."asked classic a bit curious.

"I'm angry because ink is looking for you and error told me that ink won't stop until he finds you. And apparently ink likes you, so that's why I want you to stay here with me." Said Nightmare.

"wait what Ink likes me!?"yelled classic surprised. "Yeah HE does. So about my offer will you stay with me MY beautiful flower." said/asked Nightmare with his eye lights becoming brighter that it lit up his face and classic's face.

Classic sighs "well I feel like I don't have a choice so yes but in one condition."said classic."Sure what is it?" Said NM with a smirk on his face.

"Promise that I can first go to tell my friends about this and that you won't hurt them if they disapprove." Said Classic with a serious tone.

"Fine but me and the other will be there with you just incase they try to take you. And only Ink, dream, blue, outer can be there." Ansered NM and classic agreed to his condition.

(After that nightmare and classic went with the others)
+--------------+
Still Narrator's Pov:
+--------------+
After the talk Nightmare and Classic had they went down stairs to see if the other were better. And to tell them of what NM and classic talk about.

Once they got downstairs they saw horror and dust on the couch just talking. Killer on the ground playing with his knife while talking with error and cross. Error was also sit on the couch above killer and cross taking to them and eating chocolate, cross was also eating chocolate.

"I see that you guys are better now" said NM."YeAh It DiDn'T TaKe ThAt lOnG To HeAl" said error. After what error said NM started to explain to them about what him and classic talked about.

Well only about the part were classic said he would stay with them and how they were going to tell classics friends and yara yara. Of course all of them agreed to the plan.

+-------------+
Well that's all for chapter two. Sorry that it's boring but the next chaper will get more intresting. Also sorry that in the end I didn't put NM explaining what the were going to do. I got lazy and wanted to post this today since it has been a while since I last posted. Other than that I hope you enjoyed this shit. Have good day or night. Bye!