S1- Chapter: Seven

Yello here is chapter seven like I said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*Narrator's Pov*

*the castle in noot noot's room*

"Are you alright classic? Did ink do something to you?" Asked NM worried."I'm ok NM."Said classic giving him a smile.NM then got closer to classic and started to make out with each other. After a while they stopped and NM said,"classic will you be my Queen." Classic thought of it for some time before saying,"yes." NM got happy and hugged classic and classic hugged him back also happy. NM then teleported them to the garden of the castle. "Why are we here?" Asked classic."well since we can't go out right now because of ink. I thought this would be similar to go and we don't have to go to far."said NM."oh ok."said classic.NM lead classic to a big cherry blossom tree that was at the center of the garden. "Wow this tree looks beautiful."said classic with a smile on his face."wait if you had this place here how come we went to the other place instead of here?"asked classic confused. "Actually I have no idea I guess I forgot that this tree was here."Responded NM. Classic just laugh at what his new lover said.

After that they just stayed there talking to each other and enjoyed them selves. The others also went there ethier alone or with some one else. When the others saw that classic was there they asked if he was ok. Of course when cross asked he started to freak out and asked a lot of questions. Classic didn't really mind, the other were just laughing at cross. NM he was mad at how close classic and cross are, well more like jealous. After some hours of having fun it was already night time and they all headed inside. Went to their rooms to sleep and wake up for the next day to start. And what comes in store for them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Welp that's all for this story.

Nah I'm just joking but the next chapter will take some time to come out cuz I am running out of ideas. That's why ch.6 and this chapter are so crapy. But if we are being serious this could be the last chapter.welp bye.