Prologue + Cast

"Madeline!" Her mother's sister exclaimed as Madeline stormed out the door after she was told her mother's cancer was back for the second time. Madeline went in her car and sat. "Madeline!" She heard her aunt. Madeline opened the door. "I can't do this again, I can't." Madeline said to her aunt as tears streamed her face.

Her mother was the only parent she has left. Maverick and Ice played huge roles in her life along with Goose. Madeline's father left the moment he found out that Madeline was a girl, he didn't want a daughter, he wanted a son.

Madeline knows if he saw the woman she is today, he would swallow those horrific words he spoke to her mother. Madeline would never forgive her father, especially when she knew what she knows about him

"I know but this is a part of life." Aunt Sheryl told her. "Yeah but what am I going to tell Odette." Madeline said referring to her four year old daughter. Madeline had her daughter six weeks before starting her training, Madeline has been raising Odette on her own with the help of her mother, aunt and Piper.

None of TopGun knows of Odette except for a few people, Admirals know of her because of a home visit but Madeline plans to keep it that way.

Sheryl sighed at the mentioning of Odette. Sheryl instantly knew that her niece and great niece need someone in their life, it would help them both out. "Have you been considering meeting new people?" Sheryl said out of the blue to her. "Men hasn't always been on my list, my daughter has." Madeline said bluntly.

Madeline looked at her aunt. "He would have to love the both of us, or can't be with me, I have been on dates but they run the other direction when I mention I have a child." Madeline explained. Sheryl sighed, "Sweetheart, soon enough, there will be that one fellow who will love the both of you, when that happens, go for it!"Her aunt cheered her on. Madeline shook her head. "I have important things coming, I was wondering if you could watch Odette... I don't want to put stress on mom." Madeline asked her aunt. "Of course.... this important thing... it's topgun isn't it?" Her aunt questioned. Madeline nodded.

"You've been called back?" Her aunt asked. "So was Piper, I don't know what for but we are going." Madeline replied.

Lt

Lt. Madeline "Ghost" Parker

"Bitch you better be joking, because you know damn well not bring up my daughter."

•Alexa Demie•