Chapter sixteen

"I gave you specific orders and of course you would go and do the exact opposite," he growled, his temper rising by the second.

"What did you expect? I would have gladly died trying to get those girls out, do you understand me? I wouldn't listen to your orders under any circumstances if you sacrificed innocent victims," I snarled.

He stepped back a little.

"How did you even get them out?" Nico asked with wide eyes.

"I don't think you want me to answer that," I said, rubbing my eyes.

"Did you at least kill Mario?" Lorenzo grumbled.

"I knocked him out with my boot, and then maybe extensively cut this throat a couple times," I shrugged.

"Your boot?" Nico said, jerking his head in disbelief.

"He took my weapons, what was I supposed to do, and look what that fucker did to my hair," I scoffed, pulling the brunette cut piece over my shoulder.

It was a little above my shoulder blade, a solid foot of hair was cut off.

"I think you would look good with short hair," Nico nodded in approval.

"I always wanted short hair," I shrugged.

"What are we supposed to do with the prostitutes-" I cut Nico off by holding a knife to his throat.

"Call them that again and I will slash your throat with zero hesitation. It seems that everyone has forgotten who I really am and what I've done," I hissed, backing away from him.

"Ok, what are we supposed to do with the girls," he said slowly.

"Get them checked out and fed, they will take my room with me if they are comfortable with my presence. No men, none, nadie. If I see a man come near anyone of them. Then I'm sorry for your loss, in advance," I said, warning darkly.

"I will request Giana to come up and provide assistance and have food brought up. No men will be anywhere near them," Lorenzo said silently, walking away with another word.

"They don't speak," I groaned.

"What the hell happened to the car," Nico yelled, causing Lorenzo to turn back around and stare at the mutilated range rover.

"We had some unexpected company on our drive here, it's taken care of," I said solemnly, making my way back to the girls.

"Hi ladies," I breathed as they climbed out of the car one by one.

I counted exactly ten of them, bruises and scars all over them.

"If you would like to stay here, you are more than welcome, otherwise I will set up arrangements for you else wear in any location you prefer," I said, strongly.

I then realized they still couldn't communicate with me.

"If you stay, I will insure your safety and there will be no men allowed to be in the presence of you. You will be treated properly and with respect," I said loudly so all of them could hear me.

A few of them looked at each other in silent conversation.

"raise your hand if you would like to stay, you may also leave anytime you want," I said.

And five girls hesitantly raised their hands.

"I will set up arrangements for the rest of your who wish to leave, you will go to wherever you want. Your free," I said softly and I saw some tears rolling down their cheeks.

"I will send cars for each and every one of you who are leaving, they will take you where you want to go, but if you ever want to change your mind. You always have a home here," I smiled.