Chapter twelve

"You get married in ten days," Winnie sputtered.

I nodded, biting my lip in guilt.

It had been a couple of weeks since the shit show of an engagement party.

"Who's ready to go dress shopping," Gabby clapped happily.

"God save me," I pleaded.

"Gabby you're the maid of honor not my fairy godmother," I reminded.

"Practically the same thing," she shrugged.

"Speaking of maid of honor. Winnie do you want to be one of my bridesmaid? I know we haven't known each other for that long, but I would like you to be," I said, squeezing her hand.

"Of course, you guys are the family I never had," Winnie smiled sadly.

"I also have an announcement," she said, clearing her throat.

I raised my eyebrows.

"I would like to start training and...become a real Sanchez," she rushed.

Gabby and Sofia threw this arms around her and they all started laughing.

"We'll start tomorrow," I said softly.

--

"I look like a clown," I groaned, this dress was all poof I could barely see past my chin.

"I mean it's not that bad," Gabby defended.

" Yes it is." Sofia deadpanned.

"Try the next one," Gabby order and I saw Winnie trying to stifle her laughter.

"This is sooooo not it," I cringed, coming out in the second dress.

"You look like one of those beauty pageant bitches," Sofia snorted.

"That's one hundred percent a no," Winnie agreed.

"Third time's the charm," Gabby said, when I pulled on the third dress.

When I spun around in the mirror my cheeks flushed red, I never imagined myself looking at myself in a wedding dress.

"Oh my god, that's gorgeous," Winnie gasped.

It was a V neck with a flower patter that fit snug on my waist, then it flowed out in a sheer white skirt.

It was minimal, but I flushed at the way all the girls were looking at me.

"You look like a goddess," Sofia sputtered.

"That is the one," Gabby nodded.

"I think so too," I said quietly, smiling to myself.

---

"Quicker," I instructed Winnie.

She swung her fist at me, but I stepped out of the way.

"You need to use your anger to fuel your fight. Maybe that's why everyone calls me unhinged," I shrugged.

She gritted her teeth and swung faster and with more power this time, slamming her fist into my good shoulder.

"Better, see what I mean about the anger," I nodded.

"You totally let me hit you," she groaned.

I grinned, amused.

"Ok, go over to the dummy. Show me what I taught you. Kick ass," I ordered.

She began to kick and slam her fist into the dummy. She was definitely making progress, but she still had a while to go.

Bleeding Roseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें