Chapter two

Present-

TW: Very Graphic violence

"His name is Gordon Madonna, he will be at The Venetian at 7 tonight. I want answers out of him, do you understand Isabella?" My father barked out in spanish over the phone.

He had sent me to the Las Vegas strip to find a rat that's been giving out Cartel information.

My family moved to Las Vegas about five years ago, Papa claimed we had more busniess he had to take care of in America than Mexico.

He had refused to speak in english, meaning I still spoke it most of the time. My accent was still as strong as it was before we moved here.

"I understand," I muttered before hanging up.

I looked in the mirror and brushed my finger across the disfigured and jagged scar that ran across my throat.

As Mateo has commented multiple times, it looked like I my head be sewn back on.

I didn't find that funny.

I touched up my blood red lipstick and smirked at my reflection before bringing my lace collar up to cover the scar.

In the mafia world I was notorious for my scar, if I wasn't wearing a blonde wig, a collar, and colored contact lenses I would easily be recognized by Madonna.

I pulled my long coat around my bare legs and winked in the mirror before walking out of my hotel room.

In the elevator I shuffled around the hem of my dress to make sure none of my knives were showing from my thigh.

On the other thigh my glock was tucked in a holster on my thigh.

I was wearing a generally lose dress with a low V neck cut so I could still catch Gordon Madonna's attention.

I stepped out of the elevator and scanned the casino for that balding piece of shit, I saw him sitting around a poker table smoking and drinking.

I put a seductive smile on my face and "accidently" brushed past him trying to get to the bar.

"Oh I am so sorry sir," I said in a husky voice.

"Don't worry about it dollface," he grinned at me and I had to hold the bile down my throat looking at his crooked yellow teeth.

I smiled one more time before walking to the bar, I knew he was watching me to I slid off my coat slowly, making sure he saw my long tan legs before I sat down.

5..

4...

3...

2...

"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a place like this?" the slimeball said, sitting on the stool beside me.

"Oh, just looking for some fun," I sighed, shrugging.

"Well you've certainly come to the right place, Bartender, four tequila shots for Dollface over here," he yelled over the heavy music and crowd noise of the Casino.

"I'll actually take 5 shots of Vodka," I said, making direct eye contact with the bartender while twisting my watch three times.

It was a signal to Mateo who was under cover as a bartender.

He winked knowingly and turned away to pour the "shots"

He slid them to me and I downed the first one, faking a grimace.

"So whats your name doll?" Gordon smirked.

"Annika," I winked, throwing back the second shot.

"Pretty name for a pretty lady," he said, rubbing his hand up my arm.