Chap.34 || Communicate

Start from the beginning

fWhip POV

I was sat on a couch, talking with X. We were really glad that Grian woke up, Gem and Stress are now talking to him. I'm guessing answering Grian's questions while Mumbo and Scott went outside. 

Me and X were joking about how people think being an admin is an easy job, but in all honesty its really not. "Yeah I know and then she-" I was interrupted by a ping coming from my bracelet. "One sec." I said before walking into a hallway and clicking the button that summons my admin panel. 

Turns out there was a message from my private chats, wonder who it is. 

I clicked on the private chat and saw that it was a text from my backup account on my other admin bracelet. 

Wait, hold on a second. 

A TEXT FROM MY BACKUP ACCOUNT ON MY OTHER ADMIN BRACELET!?

I was panicking, confused, and shocked. 

<fWhip2>

<fWhip2> Hello? 

Now I am extremely confused, how would someone get my other admin bracelet?! I'm sure I put it in my ender chest back in empires. I was curious so I messaged whoever was messaging me back. 

<fWhip2>

<fWhip> Who's this?! And how did you get my other admin bracelet?!

<fWhip2> fWhip?

<fWhip2> It's Pix, is this you? And what to you mean by other admin bracelet?

WAIT PIX!? WHAT IS PIX DOING ON MY ADMIN BRACELET AND HOW DOES HE HAVE IT?!

<fWhip2>
<fWhip> PIX?! OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU MESSAGING ME?!

<fWhip2> WAIT SO THIS IS THE ACTUAL FWHIP?!

<fWhip> YES IT IS THE ACTUAL ME

<fWhip2> WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS!

<fWhip> I think it's better if we talk about this over VC

Going on VC was definitely going to be easier cause then I don't have to type so much. "fWhip? You okay? You've been gone for a while!" A voice shouts from the living room, I completely forgot I was talking to X. 

"I'm fine! Something came up so I'll go do that!" I quickly made up a lie and ran to the balcony, I found a seat and sat there before returning my focus to my screen. I sent Pix a VC request and he immediately accepts. 

"fWhip? Can you hear us?" A voice calls, the screen went from black to showing Pix, Lizzie, Shubble, Jimmy, Joel, and Katherine all sat down at where I think is the Grimlands. 

I quickly press something on my screen before starting to talk. "Pix? Everyone?" I put both hands over my mouth in shock, I was actually talking and communicating with my friends again. 

"FWHIP! THANK GOD YOU'RE OKAY!!" Katherine yelled, I laughed. "Of course I am, how did you guys get my other admin bracelet?" Joel raised his eyebrows, "I think you should tell us why you have 2?" 

Oh right, I never told them about my other one. 

"Right uh, I have another admin bracelet for backup in case my current one breaks or something." I explained, "Yeah uh, we actually found this in a chest." Joel chimes in, turns out I didn't put it in my ender chest huh. 

"Honestly, it's amazing you did." I smiled, "Yeah meeting you again is great and all but, where are you!? And where are the rest!?" Shubble asks, I scratched my neck and laughed nervously. "We uh, were questioning Sausage somewhere and then we heard Xornoth's voice. He opened up a portal and it sucked all of us in, then he sent us to another server which is where we are now." 

"Oh, so that's why the place was a mess. But what server are you in?" Pix inquires, "Hermitcraft." I replied, everyone's jaw dropped. "WHAT!?" They all yelled, I just laughed. "Yeah, we're staying at Hermitcraft." 

I then proceeded to explain to them everything that happened, from the hermits going missing to the big moon and even the huge fight. They were absolutely shocked. We spent a whole hour talking and catching up, it was great! 

"Ight, I'll VC you guys tomorrow and catch you guys up on the crazy things that's been happening around here." I chuckled, I said goodbye and ended the call before lying back on the chair I was sat on. 

Now that they had some sort of communication they could help the alliance get back into empires and everything will be solved! 

Maybe everything will be just fine...

"Who were you talking to?"