Chap.12 || Evil Plan

A/N: I'm not quite sure but it said that Cleo's pronouns are She/They so I will be using them, please tell me if their pronouns are wrong. I will immediately change it. 

"CLEO?!" 

"I knew it." She mumbled. Her grip on her sword tightened. 

"I- Hahaha... W-What do you mean?" Evil Impulse laughed trying to play it off as a joke, it clearly didn't work. 

"So you're working with Xornoth?" Cleo crossed their arms, "Working with Xornoth? Pft- No way." Evil Impulse placed his arm on Evil Scar's shoulder. 

"You traitors." Cleo mumbled before running back to Gem's base. 

Evil Scar and Impulse just smirked. 

Cleo ran, she was almost out of the forest surrounding Gem's base when everything started to turn black. 

They stopped dead in their tracks and looked around, fear was shown in her eyes. 

Evil Impulse and Scar who already transformed into their corrupted selves again walked out of the shadows, "W-Where am I!" Cleo yelled, "You found out about our little secret~ So the best idea was to corrupt you too." Evil Impulse smiled as Scar made a red crystal and threw it in the air.  

They watched as Cleo's attention was shifted towards the crystal, as their hand slowly moved to touch it. Just like what happened with every other person, she slowly closed her eyes and let her appearance change. 

Their shirt slowly changed from dark blue to black, the blue and green flowers on her flower crown turned to red and black flowers (Poppies and Wither roses), black dragon wings (Smaller than Impulse and Scar's) sprouted from her back, the crystal floated and clung itself to a wither rose. Cleo slowly opened their eyes, their eyes were no longer the beautiful emerald-green but now a blood red. 

"Welcome to the squad, Cleo." Evil scar held his hand out for Evil Cleo to take, they looked up and took his hand. Evil Cleo smiled and stood up, "So what now?" She asked, "We should go back to base." Evil Impulse exclaimed. 

A ding was heard from their communicators, Evil Scar opened his to see a private message from Xornoth. 

[Xornoth] We changed our base location
[Xornoth] These are the coordinates
[Xornoth] *** *** ****

Evil Scar looked up, "We have a new base location, I'll lead you guys there." He explained before flapping his dragon wings and taking off into the sky, the others soon followed. 

Scar led them through the desert and towards a plain biome. You could see little bits of corruption in the ground. They continued walking and soon they walked into a cave.

They walked in and soon reached a huge cave filled to the brim with corruption, there were huge red tentacles everywhere. "Woah, this is beautiful!" Evil Cleo exclaimed.

"I thought it was."  A voice said.

The trio looked up to see Xornoth sitting on a throne, Joey also sitting on his own throne beside him. They were in a mined out area in the wall so they coulf see the people below.

They all bowed, "Xornoth, we have some valuable information." Xornoth looked confused, "And who is this?" He asked pointing towards Evil Cleo.

"Cleo here found out about us in disguise, so we corrupted them." Evil Impulse explained, "I see, great work corrupting them. Be more careful next time." Xornoth hummed.

Evil Sausage walked out of the shadows, "The Information?" Evil Impulse shook his head, "They're planning to attack." Xornoth hummed, "When?"  "Once they find our location." Evil Scar replied.

"Who will be in the fight?" Evil Sausage asked, "Everyone." Evil Impulse replied. "Do you know their strategy?" Evil Sausage pulled out a notepad and a pen, Evil Scar nodded. "They're planning on sending Scott in first to make you think he's alone, then when you attack him everyone else will jump into action."

"Funny of them to think that would trick me." Xornoth chuckled, "What if we kill someone?" Joey spoke up smirking.

"Not now dear, we'll save that for later." Xornoth hushed, Joey nodded. "We need a plan to get them all here at once."

"We could kidnap someone." Evil Sausage shrugged, "Who?" Joey inquired, "Someone all the dear hermits love so much." Evil Impulse smirked.

"Alright, we kidnap someone and use them as bait and all the hermits will try and save them, then we come out of the shadows snd attack." Xornoth explained, Evil Sausage wrote the plan in his notepad.  "Won't we be outnumbered though?" Evil Sausage asked realizing the amount of hermits there are.

"These will stop them then." Xornoth snapped his fingers, 3 human looking shadow like creatures appeared. "My minions will attack them."

"I can help as well." Cleo pulled out a book from her pocket, the now glowing and opened book floated on their hand, Cleo clicked something in the book.

Cleo's hand started to glow, 2 armour stands appeared out of nowhere and bowed. "I can create an army." Cleo exclaimed proudly as they closed the book, Xornoth smirked. "Perfect~"

"Now this is an evil plan..."

Word Count: 846