Chap.26 || Journey

I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A WEEK SO I'M SO SO SORRY!!

I WAS TAKING A BREAK CAUSE OF SCHOOL BUT IM BACK

Xisuma's eyes fluttered open as he sat up and stretched, he looked over at the clock placed on the bedside table.

'06:00 AM' It read.

Xisuma rubbed his eye and yawned as he got up, he had to go and get ready then wake up the hermits knowing that they probably haven't woken up yet.

He showered and got ready in the bathroom before walking out of his room.

He walked into the hallway where he saw Pearl, "Morning Pearl." He greeted, Pearl smiled. "Mornin' X, mind waking up the hermits?" "Just about to do that." The 2 laughed before Pearl left to go help Scott with something.

Xisuma knocked on Etho's door as it was the closest and a faint "Come in." was heard from inside the room.

X opened the door and walked in, the light was on but Etho was nowhere to be seen.

"Up here." A voice said, Xisuma looked up and saw Etho somehow meditating on the ceiling. "I'm not even gonna ask." X mumbled to himself, it was probably one of Etho's ninja tricks or something.

"Get ready by 7 and wait in the training room." He explained, Etho nodded as Xisuma exited his room.

He went to the hermit's room's one by one waking them up and telling them to get ready. Xisuma decided to wake False up last cause he knew she needed a lot of rest. 

Xisuma knocked on the door, hearing a faint "Come in!" before opening the door. He saw False sitting on her bed brushing her hair, "Morning Xisuma." She greeted, Xisuma was relieved to see that she was okay. 

"Morning False." He smiled and sat next to her, "How are you feeling?" 

False laughed nervously, "I'm good, my head just hurts a bit." 

"That's good to hear, do you think you can fight today?" He asked. 

"I probably can with some help." 

"Alright, I'll go tell Gem." Xisuma smiled as he got up and left the room. 

Some hermits were already in the meeting room and some were still getting ready. He saw Gem standing at the entrance of the meeting room and walked to her. 

"Hey, Gem." He waved, "Good morning X." Gem smiled, "How's False?" She asks, "She's good, she said she could fight but needs someone with her." Gem thought for a while, "I'll pair her up with a hermit." 

"That's a good idea." Xisuma smiled, "I'll go check on everyone." Gem said standing up and walking towards the crowd of hermits, Xisuma went to go check on False. 

He knocked on the door and walked in to see False placing her sword in her sheath and checking over some things in her inventory, "Oh, hello X!" "Hello False, made sure everything's with you?" False nodded, "Yup!" 

"Alright, wanna head out now?" Xisuma asks, False nodded. Xisuma opened the door to her room and stepped to the side signalling False to walk out first, False smiled and walked outside, X following after. 

The 2 made their way towards the meeting room where all the hermits were gathered, Xisuma left to go talk to someone and False was left alone. "False! Sit down here!" A voice yelled, False looked to where the voice was coming from. 

It was Stress! She was patting a spot on the couch next to her signalling False to sit there, False happily walked over and sat on the couch. 

"How are you feeling?" The brunette asked, "I feel fine, just a little dizzy." The blonde replied. Stress smiled, "Are you good to fight? Or would you rather stay with Gem?" "I can fight, probably need someone to help me though." 

"As long as you're sure then I'll allow you to fight." Stress exclaimed, False laughed. 

Xisuma clapped his hands and everyone went quiet, "Alright, is everyone here?" He asked, everyone nodded. "Alright, we'll be going through our plan one more time, checking materials, and then we're headed to Etho and Iskall's alright?" Everyone nodded. 

Xisuma nodded towards Gem as she stepped forward, she pointed her staff at the stone wall behind her, she made some sort of motion with it before looking back at the hermits. 

"Alright, so, this is our plan." She started, the wall behind her now had drawings and words. "We'll all head to Iskall and Etho's base to rest and check everything again." 

There was a drawing to Etho and Iskall's base on the stone wall, "Then we head over to Xornoth's base capture him." The drawing turned into a drawing of corruption and Xornoth before changing to Xornoth being trapped in a crystal.

"Got that?" Gem asked, everyone nodded. Gem let out a satisfied hum before nodding towards Xisuma.

"Alright hermits! Get your elytras on, we're going to the Savanna." Xisuma announed, everyone hurried to get their elytras on before heading out of the meeting room.

They all flew to the Savanna, getting nervous at the sight of so much corruption there.

This is just half of their journey.

~*~*~*~*~

Xornoth walked through the doors, scaring both Grian and Iskall.

"The hermits are on their way so say goodbye to your friend bird boy." Xornoth snapped uis fingers.

The are above Iskall's opened and the cage Iskall was in started to go up, Iskall yelped as the cage started to move.

"ISKALL!" Grian yelled, Xornoth got annoyed.

"Shut it bird boy, unless you want to have another beating." Xornoth growled making Grian go quiet.

Xornoth smiled and watched as Iskall's cage went up to the small room on the roof before the roof closed making it look like nothing was ever there.

Now he just had to play the waiting game.

Grian and Iskall just hoped that the hermits would get them out.