Chap.34 || Communicate

"This is an admin bracelet." Pix muttered loud enough for everyone to hear, everyone looked at him in shock. "Wait, how did you even get this!? Only fWhip has this!" Pix asks, realizing that fWhip always has his bracelet with him. 

"I just found it in a chest! I don't know why that was bloody there!" Joel yells, Pix sighs. "Okay, right, where's Jimmy?" "Nether." Shubble replies, Pix pulls out his communicator and messages Jimmy to come group up with them.

After some time, Jimmy lands beside Lizzie confused. "I'm here, what's up?" Pix explains everything to him and he somehow understands quickly. "Wait, if fWhip doesn't have his admin bracelet then can we even try to contact him!?" 

Pix runs a hand through his hair, "We can try I guess, Joel give me the bracelet, I can try to work it." Joel takes the bracelet off and gives it to Pix, Pix puts it on and clicks the button in the middle of it. 

He flinched slightly as the huge screen appeared, he clicked on what he thought was the chat and ended up at the Locations. It showed that everyone on the server was at the Grimlands except for the other 6 missing rulers. 

Pix muttered a quiet 'oops' before clicking another button that sent him back to the main screen, he clicked on another button, and luckily it was the chat. He clicked on the private chats and saw a chat that said 'fWhip'.

"Weird." Pix muttered earning the attention of everyone, "What is?" Shubble asks, "There's a chat here named fWhip." He replies. Everyone became confused, "Isn't fWhip well, fWhip's user?" Jimmy asks. "Well, yeah." Pix answered, he clicked on the chat to see past messages. 

fWhip

<fWhip2> Test

<fWhip> Yes it works! 

Now Pix was extremely confused, what works? He was curious and decided to type a message in. 

<fWhip>

<fWhip2> Hello? 

He was already surprised at the past messages, but what shocked him even more was that fWhip started to message him back. 

<fWhip> 

<fWhip> Who's this?! And how did you get my other admin bracelet?!

Pix stared at the message in shock before showing it to everyone else. "What in the- what does he mean by other admin bracelet?!" Joel yelled, "I have no idea." Pix sighed typing in another text. 

<fWhip>

<fWhip2> fWhip?

<fWhip2> It's Pix, is this you? And what to you mean by other admin bracelet? 

<fWhip> PIX?! OH MY GOD HOW ARE YOU MESSAGING ME?!

<fWhip2> WAIT SO THIS IS THE ACTUAL FWHIP?! 

<fWhip> YES IT IS THE ACTUAL ME

<fWhip2> WHERE ARE YOU?! YOU'VE BEEN GONE FOR MONTHS!

<fWhip> I think it's better if we talk about this over VC

And with that, a few minutes later, a VC request from fWhip appeared on the screen. Pix quickly told everyone to take a seat and sat himself down with everyone before accepting the request. The screen goes black before fWhip appeared on the screen and was somehow looking completely fine.