Prophecy

Somewhere in the vast universe, there is a world named Pandora where everything is a hundred times larger than an average planet

This world has seven continents and consists of ten different kinds of races. With different beliefs, unjust treatment, and self-serving interests this world is bound to be destroyed.

Never-ending suffering leaves the oppressed no choice but to wage a war against the world. The Battle known as the Mortal War has taken place, and chaos befalls Pandora claiming half of the world's total population.

Somewhere in the demon realm...

[An unknown voice speaks to the Demon lord Abaddon]

Saying "A baby shall be born in the middle of the great culling, a baby that has the power to kill a God. "

While everyone is weak due to the ongoing war, the Demon Lord Abaddon sees this as a perfect opportunity to commence an attack ordering his army to execute all the babies that were recently born and slaughter all the pregnant women of all races at once.

The demon lord has four Generals, Mammon, Apollyon, Asmodeus, and Lucifer. Lucifer, being one of the great demon lord army's generals whose power is next or might be on par with the demon lord, is also the Demon lord's younger brother.

Upon hearing the order of the Demon lord, Lucifer angrily rushes towards the Canaan Plain, a small village in the south-east region of Karan Peninsula to ask Lilith to evacuate together with their new born baby.

[A human and the mother of Lucifer's son].

The demon lord is aware of this matter and painful death has been warranted for Lucifer.

Just like every kingdom in Pandora for the hierarchy to maintain order to its subject, rules and law is made and is bound to be abided.

One of Lucifer's greatest sins is breaking the laws and code of the Demons and it is by spoiling their demon blood to another race.

Not long after he fled from the demon lord's castle the army arrived through a gate portal. A Skill demon lord possesses that transfer you from one place to another instantly.

Lucifer forcefully resists the demon lord's army, fighting against the three generals at the same time seems to be an endless battle he can already imagine how exhausting this fight will be.

"Lilith runs away and protects our child at all cost," said while catching a heavy breath.

The power of the three generals is overwhelming that they can push lucifer back to the edge,

"I know I'll be doing it... but I never imagined it would be this soon, tchh!"

[Lucifer Chuckles]

for Lucifer to stand a chance he had to sell his soul in exchange for a great amount of power.

"O Goddess of Malice Heed my words, grant me the power and my soul shall be yours!"

He managed to hold down all three generals including the small fry until the Demon Lord Abbadon himself arrived.

To buy Lilith time to escape Lucifer uses an ancient artifact Zhonya's Hourglass [A powerful magic item that can stop the time itself]

Lilith headed back to the mansion and handed their son to Hilda [Lilith's Trusted Maid and a former party member]

"Protect and raise him with your life, I believe he will play a big role in saving the world soon."

The Demon lord effortlessly breaks the Magic item's effect

"Are you done buying time? Ahh Lucifer, look at you, what a pitiful sight, stooping down on the mud and for what? for a mere mortal? What a waste of talent you're making me sad."

"Nonsense!" [Lucifer response]

"Don't joke with me, we are nothing but replaceable tools to you!"

"Hoh? Isn't that how it's supposed to be? Begone you dirty demon."

"Lilith returned and blocked Demon lords' attack"

"Why are you here? didn't I tell y..."

"As if I could leave my idiot husband here"

[Lucifer Chuckles]

"I'm never wrong in choosing you, let's go!"

Lilith and Lucifer continued to attack and throw heavy blows of magic without holding back, they both seem to be smiling and enjoying the fight

Lucifer and Lilith faced the whole demon army but they know themselves that the time will eventually come when their back will touch the ground.

The two died holding hands together and a few seconds after Lilith took her last breath a green light in the form of an orb came out on Lilith's body and flew towards the direction where Hilda and Lucifer were.

[The demon lord recognizes what the Green light is]

"All of you fools! destroy it, slaughter everyone and everything along the path!"

But before then Hilda manages to escape and get away.