🌪️🌺 Bittersweet Love 💎

Ships In This Oneshot

Tenkangie - Chabashira Tenko x Yonaga Angie.
[Implied] Korekiibo - Shinguji Korekiyo x K1-B0.

Requested by: Someone on AO3
Warning: Argument, Religious argument, Violence (very minor).

🌪️~💎~🌺

"Tenko misses Tojo's cooking!" Chabashira whined, her eyebrows furrowed. She missed the Ultimate Maid. Why did she have to kill Hoshi? Not that Chabashira cared about a man, she just missed the motherly friend.

"She didn't need to murder! We're all going to die without her cooking!" Ouma cried, fake tears pouring from his eyes like waterfalls. Saihara, who sat beside him, simply sighed as he ate his breakfast.

"It's just how Atua decided things should happen!" Yonaga giggled with her hands above her head in a prayer motion.

"Shut up Angie!" Chabashira sneered. "A close friend just died! Four people are dead and you're talking about Atua's will?!" She didn't want to yell at her girlfriend, Chabashira loved her to pieces, but grief had altered her personality.

"Angie's only trying to spread the word!" Yonaga's laugh pained the grief-stricken room. It didn't take an expert to see everyone's uncomfortable shifting. Her happiness wasn't welcome at the time, but no one had seen her in any other mood.

"How can you be so happy right now?!" Chabashira screamed. She leapt up from her seat, teetering in place behind her. The cheerful energy didn't sit right with the aikido expert. "We just watched Monokuma execute Tojo! It's not like Ouma died!"

"Hey, that's mean!" Ouma shouted, his waterfall of tears replenishing. Everyone seemed to ignore the small manipulator as they always did.

"There's no reason to be sad!" Yonaga grinned. Her smile radiated with joyous calm. "Atua is caring for Kirumi in heaven, she has been forgiven for her crimes." She pulled her hands down in front of her, clasped together as she bowed her head.

"That doesn't change the fact that they're dead! Innocent people are dead!" Chabashira spat, her clenched, trembling fists hitting the table covered in plates of uneaten food.

"Wow, Chabashira cares about Amami and Hoshi too?!" Ouma gasped, adding to the woman's rage.

"Shut it, Ouma. Now's not the time," Momota interrupted. No one else dared speak as the couple argued. Perhaps it was because they felt the same? Maybe they knew the two were grieving in different ways.

"Atua isn't real anyway!" Chabashira shouted. She immediately regretted it, she knew that the god acted as Yonaga's safety blanket, whether genuine or not. "If he is, then why hasn't he saved us?!"

"That's because only the worthy will survive this killing game!" Yonaga giggled. "It's Atua's will."

"Are you saying Akamatsu, Amami, Tojo and Hoshi weren't worthy?" The room seemed to grow dead quiet around them, although it had been already. With the accusation hanging in the air, everyone seemed to be affected in different ways. Especially Saihara, as he had been close friends with Akamatsu.

"Nope! They are forgiven, however!"

Chabashira couldn't believe the audacity of her girlfriend. There was a sadness dancing behind her deep teal eyes, but the olive-haired woman couldn't reason with herself. Not with the grief coursing through her nerves.