💫 Family Chaos 💎

Ships In This Oneshot

Komahina - Nagito x Hajime
Naezono - Makoto x Sayaka
Saiouma - Shuichi x Kokichi
Harumota - Maki x Kaito

Requested by: flowerSaionji

This is a shitshow of a plot (hence the crack category) I'm so sorry.
Shuichi Saihara, Hajime Hinata, Sayaka Maizono Sibling AU.

💫~💫~💫

Shuichi sighed as he curled his blanket closer around his shoulders, listening to the commotion of the three classes having a sleepover. The three dorms had taken over the gymnasium in the academy. Both of Shuichi's siblings, Sayaka and Hajime, sat beside him as they also stared at the commotion, the three bored out of their minds.

"N-Nagito, I can't breathe!" Hajime wheezed. Shuichi glanced at his brother to see Hajime's boyfriend, Komaeda, attached to him like a koala on a tree. Komaeda and Hajime could rarely be found apart, Shuichi had begun to grow concerned about their attachment honestly.

"I've got this," Sayaka sighed. Standing from her spot in the family bundle, she ran to the snack table and picked up something, returning to the three men. "Hey Komaeda, look at what I've got!" Waving her bagel in the air, she turned and threw it to the other end of the gymnasium, ignoring the yelp of surprise as it hit Tsumiki in the head.

Komaeda jumped off of Hajime and glared at Sayaka. "You're so lucky that you're his sister otherwise I'd kill you for injustice against bagels." With the threat, the white-haired male ran after the bagel. Smiling wide, Sayaka jumped back into her beanbag and chuckled as they watched the male running away.

"Thank you Sayaka," Hajime gasped, slowly regaining his ability to breathe.

"You two are going to be the death of me," Shuichi muttered, tightening the blanket to conceal his body. He looked like a turtle with his cap also covering his face.

"Ignore us, your boyfriend is about to get murdered by Sayaka's," Hajime laughed. Shuichi followed his point to where his boyfriend Kokichi slowly backed away from Makoto. Throwing his blanket off his shoulders, Shuichi revealed a box of popcorn sitting in the middle of his crossed legs. He threw the salty treat into his mouth as he happily watched his boyfriend.

Kokichi ran around the gymnasium as Makoto chased him with a kitchen knife. He screamed and cried for help but no one came to his aid, all watching the amusing spectacle. "I'm going to break it up before Makoto kills himself," Sayaka sighed. She hesitated as she stood up and chased her boyfriend. Shuichi pouted as he continued to watch.

Sayaka caught up to Makoto and swung him over her shoulder, the male clutching the knife as he flailed his limbs in a tantrum. Hauling her boyfriend toward her brothers, Sayaka dropped him to the floor. Shuichi jumped to his feet, ignoring the crying child on the floor as he gently punched Sayaka's shoulder. "How could you?!"

"How could I what?" She asked with a grin. "Break up the fight?"

"I- God I hate when you do your intuition thing," Shuichi huffed. "Naegi was about to kill Kokichi, why'd you stop him?!"

"Wahhh!" Kokichi wailed as he appeared next to the group. "Shumai's so mean! How could you do that to me?!" 

"I'm sorry Kokichi, it was a joke!" Shuichi stammered, waving his arms around as Kokichi cried. Within an instant, Kokichi's tears dried as he grinned maliciously.

"That was just a lie!" Before Shuichi could react, Kokichi grabbed the detective's popcorn and cap and ran away giggling.

"No! My popcorn," Shuichi mumbled with a pout.

"No one takes my brother's popcorn and gets away with it," Hajime huffed. "It's time for revenge."

"Agreed," Shuichi huffed, crossing his arms over his chest. Sayaka grabbed her boyfriend and placed a kiss on his forehead before shoving him away from the group. Makoto frowned before running away to his friends.

"Alright, let's kill Kokichi," Sayaka suggested with an innocent smile. She pulled out a knife from behind her back, one that matched the one Makoto had.

"We can't kill someone Sayaka," Hajime groaned.

"First of all, I'm pretty sure you have-" Sayaka began.

"That was Izuru, not me!" Hajime groaned. Hajime had two sides to him, one was the brunette they all knew and loved, and the other was Izuru Kamakura, a black-haired and emotionless shell of a human. Both of them had existed ever since Hajime had been born, Sayaka and Shuichi knew them both as their brother.

"Don't interrupt me!" Sayaka huffed before replacing her frown with a beaming smile. "Second of all, why can't we kill someone? Shuichi can lie to get us out of trouble!"

Shuichi rolled his eyes. "I'm a detective, not a fucking lawyer," he muttered.

"Woah, shade," Hajime laughed. "I have an idea though." Clearing his throat, Hajime grinned as he only had to say one word. "Hope."

"Hope?!" Komaeda screeched, appearing out of thin air beside the three. No matter how many times the white-haired male did it, the three always jumped out of their skin.

"Hey Clover, Ouma told us he hates hope," Hajime lied. Shuichi sighed as he realised the course of the plan.

"I'm going to have a long talk with him," Komaeda growled before analysing the room. His light grey-green eyes locked on his target as he rushed toward him, ending up on the other end of the gymnasium in an instant.

"I'm not going to have a boyfriend after this," Shuichi muttered, watching the spectacle. He enjoyed the drama as Kokichi screamed, running more laps around the gym.

"We need to get revenge on everyone here. All or nothing," Sayaka huffed with a scarily deadly grin.

"Agreed," Shuichi whispered, having a taste for blood.

"You two are on your own for this one, I'm not encouraging Izuru." Hajime turned from the group and left to find his other friends, knowing Komaeda would be busy for at least another week.

An idea popped into Shuichi's mind for their first revenge victims. "Hey, Sayak-"

"Let's do it!" She smiled.

"Stop doing your mind-reading bullshit!" Shuichi shouted with a pout. The two shared a laugh before approaching two of their classmates talking together. Hagakure and Momota talked against the wall, away from the party as they most likely shared conspiracy theories.

"Hey guys, we have something serious to tell you both," Shuichi muttered, allowing his fringe to cover his eyes. 

"What's up Saihara?" Momota asked as upbeat as ever.

"Well, Sayaka, how about you tell them?" Shuichi asked, adding a stutter for extra emphasis on his nervous, shy demeanour.

"We're ghosts and our entire family aren't real," Sayaka smiled. Shuichi watched as Hagakure and Momota's skin paled. Hagakure stammered incoherently before screaming and running away from the two in a frenzy. Momota began swaying in place before closing his eyes and falling to the ground.

"Oops, oh well," Shuichi shrugged. Before they could continue their chaos, Shuichi noticed a strange movement out of the corner of his eye. Turning, he saw Harukawa racing towards them with a promise of death in her eyes.

Shuichi screamed at the impending doom, turning on his heel and running for his life before Momota's girlfriend could kill and torture him.