A Suicide Mission

Previously on The Ferryman's Son

In the end Percy and Annabeth won, thanks to Tyson's shield that he made for Percy. Percy went to take a shower, which after he talked with his mom. She told him to brace himself for what, he doesn't know. But he wasn't going to take her words lightly.

He went outside to get dinner, but no one was at the Pavillion. He followed all the noise and commotion to The tree. He noticed everyone gathered around Thalia's tree so he made his way to the front. "It can't be," "No way" "is that" was all he heard in whispers from various Demi-gods. When he got to the front he saw a beautiful girl with black spiky hair in punk and goth clothes. When she opened her eyes he was shocked. She had electric blue eyes. The eyes of Zeus. "Thalia?" he asked. She looked at him. "How do you know my name?" she asked. His expression turned dark as he looked down right murderous.

"Bastards," he said.

"They played us," He said walking to Chiron and Annabeth who had tears in their eyes.

He looked to the two. "We played right into their trap," He said. Annabeth looked confused while Chiron got a look of knowing. "We have been playing their game," Chiron said.

"They have taken control of the prophecy," Chiron said.

They were always

"One step ahead,"

⇚⇚⥈⇛⇛

Percy, Thalia and Annabeth appeared outside of a large school called Westover Hall via Percy's fire travel. The building was black and looked like it was a castle from Dracula. "So cool," Thalia muttered quietly, a little jealous of Percy's mode of transportation. "We need to find Grover," Annabeth said. The two nodded and followed Annabeth into the school. As they entered the school, they were wowed by how big it was. As they entered the doors shut automatically, slightly surprising the trio. They walked further into the school, following the sound of the music they heard from the other side.

When they got to the other side they were stopped by a woman who looked to be in her late forties or early fifties, with light grey hair. "What are you doing away from the dance, children?" she asked as a man walked up beside her. "We were-" Annabeth was going to say but was interrupted by the man. "Visitors are not allowed here," He said. His voice held a french accent. Thalia snapped her fingers and the air around the face of the teacher and the vice principal suddenly got thicker, as Thalia spoke, "I'm Thalia, this is Percy and this is Annabeth, we are in eighth grade," She said. The woman looked dazed and then the man spoke. "Mrs Gottschalk, do you remember these students?" he asked and the trio had to practically fight themselves not to burst out laughing at her name. "Ah, yes Children what are you doing from the dance," she asked.

Just as they were going to answer, Grover interrupted. "Finally you guys-" he seemed to notice the situation they were in because he quickly spoke, "I was looking all over for you," he said as he pulled them away. "Guess what, there are not only one but two powerful half-bloods," he said having the trio get wide-eyed. "Are you sure?" Annabeth asked. "Yes, siblings," he said pointing to two children in a corner. Percy looked over past the crowd of dancing children to see a girl about a year younger than him and a boy about 3 years younger than him. He sensed a slight aura of death coming from them but shook it off. He couldn't take his eyes off the girl, she had black hair that flowed down her back though some of it got in her face, untamable hair like his, however, it made her all the more beautiful. Her eyes were onyx gemstones he couldn't get enough of. Though not as dark as his father's void orbs, the darkness in them emitted beauty. Her olive skin colour seemed to reflect the light from the dance. Her brother had the same features however he was a little paler but still held the olive skin tone.