Son of the Ferryman

3rd person POV

A man tall man that wore a hood covering his face, wearing an Italian leather jacket and black pants, was in a ferry boat. He rowed himself to the other side of the river and stepped off. He walked out of the place that looked like literal hell and ventured into the city. He took off his hood revealing a very handsome man with black hair and eyes that looked like a void. His eyes showed darkness. it was intriguing. it was as if it reeled you in and left you for dead in the dark space. He walked down to a store that sold leather, and walked in. 

He was looking at a black Italian leather pants and he walked backwards bumping into a lady. "I am so sorry," The soft angelic voice said. "Don't worry about it. that was my fault" the man said helping the woman pick up the clothes she dropped. When they were done, the man finally got a good look at the lady he bumped in. She was quite beautiful. Her features were comparable to that of a goddess. She had fair curly brown hair and blue eyes. Similar to him who was checking her out, she was doing the same thing to him. His chiseled jawline made him look like a god, oh how right she was. His black orbs they called eyes, trapped her in its void of nothingness.  She ripped her gaze away from him, blushing profusely. Similar to her the man was sporting a blush.

"Hey, my name is Cha- Chris, Chris Jackson," The man said, fighting to find a fake name. It's not like he could just say, I am Charon, God of the dead, Ferryman of Hades. God of the dead... something people confused with Hades. History has it that Hades is the god of the Dead, Riches, and Underworld. However, he isn't. He is merely the God of Riches, The underworld, and the KING of the dead. NOT GOD. Charon was named the god of the dead when he was born of his mother Nyx. his older twin brother was named the god of death, Thanatos. His mother shunned them, thinking they had weak domains and that they weren't primordials like her and her husband. 

"I am Sally, Sally Jackson. Odd that we have the same last name, though it is common." She started laughing nervously in front of a VERY HANDSOME MAN! "Uhh yeah," Chris said laughing nervously as well. "What do you say we get out of here, go have fun or something," Charon asked, wanting to know more about her. "Are you asking me out, I mean we only met like two minutes ago?" She said nervously with a very deep red blush on her cheeks. The two twenty-year-olds were blushing like crazy. except one of those 20-year-olds is over 3 millenniums old. "we could just go out together as friends," Chris said. "O-ok," Sally said getting over her shock and a little disappointed he said, friends

Timeskip

Charon brought her to a theme park where they talked about random stuff. Sally found out that Charon's favorite color was black or red, He liked strawberries, he is rich, etc. (one drachma in the mortal world is worth like 1,000,000 so imagine getting paid one drachma for every dead person that comes to his ferry.) Charon found out sally's favorite color is blue, her favorite fruit is a blueberry, etc... They exchanged phone numbers and enjoyed the rest of the day.

Once the day was over Charon walked Sally to her apartment. "Today was the most fun I had probably ever had in my life," Sally said. "That makes two of us," Chris said, as they leaned in to kiss each other. As their lips were about to connect Charon's watch beeped signaling another hour has passed, destroying their moment. Charon cleared his throat, stepping away from Sally. "Um, I should go, um, it's late," he said awkwardly. "Um, yea" Sally said. "Goodnight Chris," She said with a dull and strained smile. "Goodnight Sally". Sally entered her apartment and sighed. She hoped that they could be more than friends.

-----------------

As the months passed by, Charon always visited Sally when he was free, using the excuse to hades that he was buying clothes, etc. Hades was suspicious but didn't care as long as Charon did his job. Charon and Sally always went out, to other places, but only as friends. And as time past Sally stopped hanging out with her friends because she wanted to spend more time with Chris. She knew something was off about him but she didn't care, she wanted him to be hers.