Who is this Boy

3rd Person POV

Slash

roll

jab

duck

parry

roll

slash

block

jab

That is what Perseus was doing. He was currently training with his father, Charon. Charon found a loophole to be with Percy. The law says you can't be with your children for more than 10 minutes if they are not immortal. So what if Perseus was in Charon's domain, where Charon had no choice but to be with his son. It was a genius idea. but all good things shall come to an end. The law does say no half-blood child should be with their parents ever, So it could only be so long that Charon could be with his son. And that time is almost up.

Perseus was a very handsome boy and tall for his age. An average 10 year old should be 4 ft 6.5 Inches. but Perseus was already over five feet, being 5 ft 1 inch. He had raven black hair and beautiful dark blue and black eyes.

                      (Please ignore the eyeliner, this is Percy's eye color)

It pulled you in. It was an unusual mystery color. No one had navy blue eyes, no mortal, no god known of. Hermes had dark blue eyes, however not as dark as Percy's, they were more royal blue... Apollo had sky blue eyes, obviously lighter than Percy's, and Zeus had electric blue eyes. While Aphrodite had eyes that changed color, it was never seen as navy blue. It was a mystery you want to solve, however you just couldn't. But Perseus simply had his mother's light blue eyes mixed with his father's black eyes. However simple it was, it was the first eye color known to the godly or mortal world.

 However simple it was, it was the first eye color known to the godly or mortal world

Perseus knew his father had been tense lately and his mind had been wandering off. And Perseus was getting worried. Every time he asked about his mother his father would tense and ignore the question, so Percy stopped pressuring him.

*clatter*

Percy disarmed his father, who smiled. Percy was exceptional at using a sword, and knives however he wasn't good at using a bow. It didn't mean that would stop him though. He was ok at using spears and shields etc.