Zoe Nightshade

Previously on The Ferryman's Son...

Just as Percy was about to lose control of his true powers, he was interrupted by multiple gasps. The old mummy was walking. "Incredible!" Chiron muttered. The Oracle walked up to the Lieutenant of the hunt. And pointed to the terrified lieutenant. The Oracle's eyes glowed as green mist poured out of it's mouth.

Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,

One shall be lost in the land without rain,

The bane of Olympus shows the trail,

Campers and Hunters combined prevail,

The Titan's curse must one withstand,

And one shall perish by a parent's hand.

The mummy said. It collapsed to the ground after it's eyes stopped glowing and the mist stop pouring out of it's mouth.

From the last and second line everyone could clearly tell

The quest was...

" A Suicide Mission"

                                                            ⇚⇚⥈⇛⇛

A council meeting was called to discuss the matter of the quest. The hunters were shooting Percy and Thalia smug looks while the campers were shooting the two dirty looks. 

If it wasn't for them, they would have won. When they got to the Big house everyone took their seat. Percy stared wistfully at the Poseidon chair.

He looked over at the Athena chair to see Malcolm, Annabeth's older brother, in the chair. He looked around to see Katie, a daughter of Demeter about a year and a half younger than him, arguing with the two troublemaker sons of Hermes. 

The rest of the campers sat quietly, Clarisse glaring at Percy, etc. Percy sat beside Lee fletcher, his closest friend other than Annabeth and Grover. Thinking about his friends made him miss Tim even more.

Though Tim was only at camp for a little bit of time, He, Percy, Grover, and Annabeth bonded quickly, though it was a little rough between him and Annabeth at the start. 

He saw how Tim would stare at Annabeth, sometimes vice versa, and always smirked knowingly. Percy was shaken out of his thoughts by Chiron clearing his throat.

"Now that everyone is here, I think it is time we discuss the Prophecy," He said. Miss Nightshade, could you recite the Prophecy?" Chiron asked politely. He looked at Zoe and she nodded.

Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,

One shall be lost in the land without rain,

The bane of Olympus shows the trail,

Campers and Hunters combined prevail,

The Titan's curse must one withstand,

And one shall perish by a parent's hand.

Zoe finished and shuddered. "Ok now-," Chiron was interrupted by Zoe. "I don't see the point in discussing the prophecy old centaur. 

All I need to do is grab five hunters and go west to rescue my goddess," Zoe said. Percy gritted his teeth. "The fourth line said campers and hunters combined prevail if I am not mistaken," Percy said.

 Zoe glared at him. "Fine," Zoe said. "But the hunters do not need thy help," she finished glaring at all the campers. "We have to if we want to resume our Patron," Bianca said.