A Lightning Thief

3rd person POV

As Percy shifted in and out through consciousness, he saw the girl with grey eyes and princess curls a few times that he managed to say awake for over 5 seconds. He saw her talking to a camper with blond hair and sky blue eyes in a doctor's outfit.

He finally managed to stay awake for good and was surprised at how well the infirmary was developed. It looked like future equipment mixed with some of modern times. He groaned as he got out of bed. His bones popped into place as he stretched his sore muscles. Annabeth promptly walked in at that moment with the doctor.

"Holy Hera you're up, I need to check you," The doctor said

"Uh, ok, what's your name?" Percy said, his voice was hoarse. He grabbed a bottle of water to which the doctor nodded and he gulped it down if a few seconds.

"I'm Lee, Lee Fletcher, Son of Apollo, counsellor of Apollo cabin. What's your name"

"Jackson, Percy, Jackson. My full name is Perseus however." He said to which Lee nodded.

"Ok you're all good to go, just drink this cup of nectar and ambrosia and you will be refreshed. He did as Lee said, and as Lee predicted he was refreshed. He felt confident that he could fight the minotaur and kill him with ease. "Here is the minotaur horn. You actually took down one of the strongest monsters, WOW like- I'm ranting sorry, you can go" Lee said blushing in embarrassment to which Percy chuckled. He and Lee would be good friends. He walked outside the stormy grey-eyed girl with princess curls following him. Only then did Percy realize he had no shirt on. The campers that had gathered looked on at his body in shock including the grey-eyed girl behind him. None of them had seen a 12-year-old with a body that was toned and defined. It wasn't a bodybuilder type, but to see a twelve-year-old like that was shocking. Some girls couldn't help but stare. His scars only made him hotter in their minds. "Uhh, Percy, your shirt." Lee said coming out and handing him his shirt. Percy nodded in appreciation. 

The crowd slowly dispersed leaving only the grey-eyed girl. "Are you going to tell me your name, I am pretty sure you know mine?" Percy asked the girl. "You drool in your sleep," She said walking ahead expecting him to follow, which he did. He honestly expected her to be like; "You killed the minotaur?! You're so awesome, and hot" He chuckled at his crazy line of thoughts.

"That's nice, your name though," Percy said with a little sass.

She turned to him. Her eyes darted over him as if analysing him. "Chase, Annabeth Chase, second In command Head councillor for Athena cabin," She said leading him to a man in a wheelchair and another man sitting down at a table with some cards on the veranda of a really big house.

"Chiron, Mr D, He is awake," Annabeth said. The man sitting in the wheelchair smiled and started getting up. Annabeth smirked thinking this would shock Percy but when she looked at his face she saw an emotionless mask. The brown hair brown-eyed man got up until he was a full white stallion about 6 and a half feet tall.

"Chiron, trainer of the heroes, last son of Kronos. Lord Dionysus, god of wine, insanity and partying former demigod, Son of Zeus, King of Olympus." Percy said shocking not only Annabeth but the last son of Kronos and the former demi-god son of Zeus Olympian God.

Dionysus was treated as a useless god on Olympus since he mainly sleeps through the meeting and the campers barely treated him with respect since they found the god of partying useless as well, it's just they feared the God will smite them. How wrong they were. No one would understand why Dionysus sleeps through meetings. 

Being a demigod has its toll on people already. But during the first Giant war, a demigod was needed in order to slay the Gigantes' children of the Earth mother, Gaia. Dionysus along with his brother Heracles were chosen as sons of Zeus to slay them all. Both were rewarded with godhood, though Dionysus was offered Olympianhood due to creating wine. While he became the god of wine, partying and insanity, his brother was the god of strength. Heracles and Dionysus deserved godhood more than anyone. Though for Heracles, he was if-y. Due to him betraying a hesperide, and using women, to kill his own family from being driven mad by Hera he would be put as a criminal. But due to doing many labours and having the worst luck in history, he was awarded through pity. No one but Percy knew this, however. Though some parts were known in history, not all were.