I brushed my weave out and touched up my make up.

30 minutes later
Omniscient POV

"We hereeeee." The group of girls said as they toasted up, clinking their shots together.

Since Cardi and Nicki was with the group, paparazzi was all over the group taking pictures and videos. But the girls didn't let that stop their fun.

"Y'all let's go dance." Onika yelled over the music. They all went to the dance floor as Rack City started playing making the hoe in all of them come out. Especially Megan.

A man came over to Megan who was in her own little drunken world, and started grinding behind her on her ass. Megan not really being able to comprehend the situation she by was in, grinder back into the man making him slap her ass, egging her on.

The song ended and Megan stood up and turned around to the man. She gasped in surprise.

"How you doing sexy?" He said in a seductive voice.

"I-I'm good." She responded stumbling a bit as more of her liquor set in.

"How bout we go get a drink, on me?" Nonchalantly, Megan agreed. Unknown to her, since she had a name for herself, paparazzi was taking videos and pictures of the two and had been since they started dancing. As the night went on the videos were being sent to the blog pages. 

For some reason, some common sense came back to Megan. "Wait I'm not finna get drinks with no stranger."

He chuckled. "Take a good look at me baby." She looked up at him and her eyes widened in surprise.

"Trey Songz?! Damn. Pictures don't do you no justice." They both laughed as they made their way to the bar. Whole time the blogs are running around posting the the two and every post is making it back to Beyonce. Enraged, Bey got on her jet and flew straight back to Houston ready to put belt to ass.

Cardi noticed less paparazzi in her face and knew that it wasn't a good thing. She located everybody she came with except Megan. She moved through the crowd and found her at the bar with Trey.

"Jovon?! A word please." Megan got up and they walked to the back where the bathrooms where the bathrooms were.

"Megan what the hell you doing hanging off of him and you talking to Bey?" Cardi was only mad because she was the captain of the MegYoncé ship and to her it looked like it was sinking.

"Bardiii we wasn't gone do nothinnn;. He just invited me to his house to play video games some time and he gave me his numberr." Megan slurred out.

"Megan you need to be making conscious decisions now, you finna be in a relationship. If you don't then Bey is gone leave. Is that what you want? BeyBey gone?" Cardi was the only one not drunk or high out of her mind since she thinks she might be pregnant, which is why she is trying to reason with Megan.

"Noo, Bey won't leave me. She promised she wouldn't." She mumbled the last part to herself. Megan had abandonment issues and Bey leaving would hurt her deeply.

"Megan you let a nigga grind all on you because you missed her. In her eyes it looks to her like you wanted to make her jealous because she wasn't there with you. And you know if she did that with another bitch you would be ready to set fire to both they asses with no hesitation."

I mean she's not lying. 

20 minutes later

They have been in the club for 5 hours now, the pictures have been up for 4 and a half hours and Beyonce is just not getting off the plane since the flight from Canada wasn't that long. 

Megan is now in the bathroom throwing up her guts as Cardi helps her and holds her hair back.

Sobered up a bit Megan rests her head on the wall of the bathroom stall. Since it got quiet Megan could hear her phone in her purse going off.

Her eyes widened in realization of all of what Cardi was saying. She scrambled to get her phone out and turned it on. She was welcomed with 56 missed calls from Beyonce and 62 messages. "Fuck!" She slammed her head on the wall just as another call came in.

This time it was Jaeliey.

"Hello?" She answered sounding drained.

"Ummmmmmm girl so either I'm high out my mind or it's pictures and video of you twerking on a nigga on The ShadeRoom." Her heart dropped to her asshole. She snatched the phone from her ear and went to Instagram and seen that her follower count went up by at least 7k and the first post she saw on her timeline was of course.

#MeganPete getting cozy with #TreySongz in the Club?? #Roomies what y'all think they got going on😱😱

"BITCH BEY IS BACK IN TOWN." Cardi yelled looking up from her phone. She had got sent a post of Bey getting off the jet which was all on The Neighborhood Talk. 

This was an oh shit moment for everybody and Megan completely sobered up.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckkkk" Megan said as she stood up slowly. "I gotta goo." She hung up the phone and fixed her clothes.

"I'll drive you." They walked out the bathroom together and left everyone know about the situation and they understood why they were leaving.

Cardi helped Meg into her car since she was intoxicated and couldn't drive. She sped off to Megan's house.

"Bitch you need to start praying to god. Worst case scenario you lose your virginity tonight but still pray that she chill."

Megan dug in her purse for an aspirin because she sensed her hangover kicking in. Once she found the tiny chapstick sized pill bottle she took two and downed them with a water from in the middle console.

For some reason the drive felt like it was only two seconds long. Cardi turned down Megan's street and slowed down.

"Get ready girl." She mumbled to Megan.

They pulled into Megan's driveway and was met with a very pissed looking Beyonce sitting on the hood of her pitch black matte Bugatti. She was dressed from head to toe in black and was smoking a fat blunt. Megan's knees shook at the sight.

"Well it was nice knowing you. Set here so imma bounce. Love you sis." She kissed Megan's cheek and got out the car and walked to her Husband Offset' car. She got in and they drove off.

Ooopppp what y'all think finna happen????