Chapter II: Origins.

There he was. I was in the room again almost like a ghost. Anakin Skywalker. Eyes Fiery Orange & Red. Killing so many of the ones the padawan looked up to.

I turn away as I couldn't handle watching it.

"And where are you going?" Anakin said to me.

His eyes were so cold. His lightsaber turned from blue to a burning dark red. I heard distant breathing. it got louder and louder as he stepped towards me.

I used the force to try and hold him. But he was too strong. Tears fell down my face as I screamed as he pierced my lung and-

"IKARI." The woman screamed.

I gasped for air as I hyperventilated and I rose out of the bed.

"W-..Where am I." I said afraid.

I looked confused as I really had no clue.

"You really don't know?" She said as she smiled and titled her head.

"Uh..no..I don't know this place or any of you. Who are you? And how do you know my name" I said looking at her,

"I'm Ursa Gento, Leader of the Yopaul Clan." She said. "This planet is known as Planet Wela." She said as she continued to wrap my bandages. "You kept saying it unconsciously while you kept moving. I was trying to wrap and treat your wounds. So I just assumed that was your name."

"Yopaul Clan?..Planet Wela?" I said watching her.

"Yes we're protectors and peacekeepers. We are naturally loving and caring." She said to me.

"Sounds familiar." I said.

"You're A Jedi. Aren't you." She said.

I looked up at her. "Haha. P-Padawan.."

"So Jedi In training." She said.

"Yea." I say looking down. I look up and say, "How did you know?."

She removes my hood. "I can tell by your attire and your pureness. I-I always wanted to become a Jedi. But no one was able to train me on this planet. It's hidden off and the empire has never come for us.

She cleans My wound as I grunt and wince as I have a scar through my right eye. She ties my long hair back leaving two strands of hair down.

"So..what brings you here. Young Jedi?" She ask Putting a bandage on my face.

"I was escaping a Jedi temple." I said looking down at my hands. "The clones betrayed the Jedi. My Master, Plo Koon told me to run."

"Why did they betray you?" She asked gaining a straight face.

"I don't know. I can't go back Ursa. They'll kill me."

"Where is your lightsaber?" She asked.

I looked at her and looked away. "Destroyed."

She looked at the corner of the hut we were in. "That's where you got the blaster from huh. The clones?"

I looked at the blaster and force pulled it to me and let her hold it. "Yea. I stole it so I had something to protect myself."

Ursa gets up and hands me new black clothes folded together with a grey robe with a hood.

"If you're gonna stay for awhile you might as well get comfortable." She says to me smiling.

I smiled and accepted them. "Thank you. Ursa"