violent one.......?

Neel never expect in the name of self defense she will resort to violence. 

Mansi Pov

when I told you to let go , I yanked his hair backward forcefully making him wince in a pain then you. should. let .it .go .   I said those words in calm voice , I don't like when someone touches me without my permission , let alone a complete stranger . I was obviously in a bad mood ,  his flirty behavior  added fire into it .  you .... bitch ... don't you know who i am .... i can destroyed you with my flink of my finger  . 

 "what  absurd joke , why should I know , are you  prime minister  of india ?''   a wave of laughter arose in the  environment.  His face reddened  . 

"bitch .... boys  catch her...

****

bitch .. he yelled through gritted teeth 

 catch her ... boys  . soon   five to six  men  started to walk towards her  but Mansi was unbothered by it . There was not a ounce of fear in her eyes instead there was excited , a thrill  to face them . 

 Even though she was not afraid  , but there were people who was afraid for her , one of those were Siddhartha  and     Rohan          while her dear husband was lazily rotating his glass of  wine .Both sid and rohan was anxious when they see group of men attacking her . but eyeing their friend they noticed that he has no intention of helping her, instead they see  a hint of curiosity in his eyes not only him , her dear brother who always  stood before her like  lioness protecting her cub was now leisurely enjoying his drink along with two beautiful women . 

" di  need help ?'' samarath ask her drinking from his glass '' just piece of cake " a dangerous glint can see on her face , a different excitement  , the excitement  sid and rohan was familiar with , a excitement  of  hunter to hunt his preys . 

" finish it under your  last record  di, if you did then today  treat on me "  

"make sure to ready your money bro , i am going to dry your account". Soon voices of punches , cruses , braking echoed in the hall making everyone  there to stare in awe towards scene . it was not fighting rather Mansi was beating the others . soon mens collapsed on floor groaning in pain.  

she grab the hair of red headed man making him to glance at her  , the pride he was showing earlier was now replaced by fear , , he was begging her to let him go  

Pathetic " a word  sounded from her mouth , she wave her hand making the  those man to run away from that place . 

"8 min  15sec , 1 min less than last record " Samarath clapped congratulating her with proud look on his face . She smirk making her way to him  gesturing him to hand over his wallet . Even though he was proud of his sister but thought of  spending his pocket money still made an unhappy scowl on his face ,  he reluctantly handed his wallet to her .  

**********

  Manasi pov

After  venting my copped up anger ,  i resume to enjoy the ecstasy of my drink . Even after venting , I am still not able to clear my head .  The very reason for this condition is my dear husband who seems to stand in front of me in his glory with that evil smirk ... oh i must be drunk , right if not how could i see devil in front of me  ,huh 

 I glance around spotting Samarth dancing with two two ...hot chicks ......... am i bisexual ?must be if not how come I find them hot . I made my  way to him grabbing him pointing towards my devil....... your devil ? my  subconsious mind seems to laughing at me . 

" am I drunk ? " i asked him  in slurry voice pointing toward that evil person .. too evil for me 

He glance towards shown direction only holding my wrist in tight hold coming in- front of me , even dumbass can tell the answer i was not drunk to the point of dreaming  , my brother stance sobered me quickly . My husband was staring a me with such intensity making me my drunked self guilty even though I seems not have done anything wrong to him.

*****************