chapter- 8

Author  POV

Deshmukh's  house was bustling with happiness, cheerful voice of people, everyone was enjoying the function , It was the sangeet of Mansi and Neel .  They are going to celebrate the sangeet together . while the other function will be celebrated separately .  

Mansi was staring at the her reflection in the mirror . She was looking beautiful  and charming . her pink lehenga  was enhancing her white tone skin , it was embroidered with silver thread , she was wearing a matching set of necklace and earrings along with heart shaped diamond bracelet showing how delicate and slender her wrist are ?  she was looking  like a fairy who descends from heaven . But she don't even has small smile on her face .  Her eyes were filled with tears . Her expression is sad ,  she slowly touch the mirror  .

''I  am more beautiful  than you then why they choose you ,  they should have inflect that pain on me rather than you , they shouldn't  have inflect that pain on your pure soul ,  my fairy , you left me , you broke your promise ,     her voice was full of heavy emotion  , she took  breath calming  herself  ''today is my sangeet , you told me that you will  dance on my Sangeet  until the stage will boke , why aren't you are here ? you broke your all promises ,  you left but I am  keeping my every promise , I am living my life just like you want   but my fairy soon your last criminal  will meet you  .  I will keep my every promise to you .   ''   A lone  tear was escaping from her eye.  Her  mind was full of the faces of her fairy .  

'' Mansi .. ''   there was knock on her door along . Mansi calm herself again looking herself in the mirror ,  but this time  her face was filled with confident , no sad expression can seen on her face ,  a small smile was appearing on her face making it impossible to  believe  that she is the same girl who was just second before showing   sad expression .   she quickly open the door after hearing second knock .  Her all three friend and her brother was stood there looking no less than models . Everyone wore traditional  dresses .  

'' damn , looking gorgeous   sweet heart ''  Noah exclaimed  but in next second he yelled in pain holding his shin as he Got kicked in his shin  from Samarth '' she is not your sweetheart '' he said earning  chuckle from  three girls  over his  possessive behavior.  He kissed  Mansi on her forehead  hugging her tightly '' you are looking so  beautiful that  I want to beat that brother -in- law of mine to snatch such a beautiful princess  from me . ''   

''  if you want to do that then you better prepared to face the wrath of mom  , hm my baby lion '' Mansi smirk patting his back  while Samarth quickly removed his hand shuddering  . I t was clear that he  has some fear for his mom .  Who won't fear their mom ? specially indian mom .   rose and kate  hugged Mansi one after one . 

'' I think   brother - in - law is going to heart attack , right  rose ?''  Kate say nudging  rose with her elbow.  '' hm , mansi you are looking gorgeous, I would have definitely choose you if I am not  straight.  ''   Rose said while fixing some hairs of her bestfriend . After , clicking some photos they move to place where function was taking place . 

*******

Neel and his family was already arrived at function, they were greeted by his in-laws . Along with his grandparents , there were his bestfriend Siddharth, and some of his close relatives .  As they wanted to keep this weeding secret, they don't invite many  people . 

Neel P.O.V

I was greeted by my in-laws . Even after some time I wasn't able to find her figure . I don't why an unknow girl who I know for only  few hours was haunting my mind . Constantly appearing in dreams making my sleep go away  .  I don't know what is it , but   remain close to her will definitely not   good for me .  I soon settled myself on my designated place making myself busy talking with Siddhartha .