chapter - 6

soon , Siddhartha  left the office . 

But , Neel was still rooted in his position , his eyes never left his engagement  ring 

I was rotating the engagement ring continuously ,  the hesitation she showed on her  face when   slipping  this ring on my finger , did she not want to marry me ?   How is it even possible  , women  throwed themselves  on me ,  they were hungry for my looks and my money .  she shouldn't be exception .  I still remember how worried was my grandfather for this marriage  before hearing  yes from her family .  

Half month ago 

flashback 

'' This is the girl you are going to marry ,   '' my grandfather  dropped the bomb as soon as I sat on the sofa .  I know I had to get married and even according to my grandfather  , but I never knew my bachelor  life would end at 28 .   I saw the photo of the girl , she was beautiful , anyone will say yes to her  . But .. 

'' What her name ? grandpa '' I asked meeting the eyes of former business tycoon .  His single word can still causes  storms in business  world .  I respect him and also fear him . 

' ' Mansi Deshmukh ''     

''Which business man's daughter she is ? I never heard of her '' 

''She is not the daughter of any business man , she came from middle class , her father is a professor .  But I know she is a perfect girl for you '' 

I always thought  grandpa would arrange my marriage to some  business  man's daughter which can bring profit to company . Never in the wildest dream I thought that he will arrange an normal girl to marry me . At least she has to pay something to sit in position of MRS. RATHORE . Being a businessman he only thinks about business 

''grandpa , there are many girls who are more beautiful and capable than her , why are you even want to marry her ,  what trick she have used on you ,  she must be a gold digger who want ....''

A book came  straight into my direction . I was able to dodge it due to my quick reflex .  

' thud '  the book fall on a ground after colliding with wall . surprise took over my body as I see my grandpa  standing from his position glaring at me angrily .  

'Did just my lovely grandpa who loves me more than anything  aim a book to hit me for a unknown girl ?'   ' yes ,  ' My subconscious stated .

'' she is not a gold digger and you will never called my grand -daughter   gold digger again  .   ''  

' when did she became your granddaughter '   I thought to myself 

  if  hundreds people  became silent from single word from me ,  then my grandpa was capable of making me silent with a single word  , not because of fear but because of respect I have for him  .  I nodded my head signaling me that I understand him .  He sigh and sat down continuing the  conversation 

'' In fact ,  I was one who took lead in proposing this marriage to his father ,    and she  still hadn't say yes to my proposal needless to say I haven't meet with her as she is still aboard  . Moreover , she isn't like any other girl out there who  has  sex with you  ,  for some money ,  she has said  no to  every  marriage proposal that came for her until now , most of the candidates were rich , handsome and even has good personality unlike you . And I don't know with this personality of yours will she even live with you  ?   my god , what a great grandson I have ? ''   he said dramatically People will go crazy after seeing this version of my grandpa.

 'of course  I know that I have terrible personality and I don't need to change it for someone . '

''where did  you find  her  grandpa?'' and why are you so hell bound to marry her to me ? well , I won't blurt this sentence 

 ''You know about the Gupta enterprise  that was going to bankrupt 4 years ago but suddenly rose to the  height  within an year which was not predicted by anyone''  he asked me with questioning gaze ''

 I nodded my head 

'' At that time   the Mansi was working as the PA of   Vikash gupta  , the Ceo of  Gupta enterprise currently know as a well know businessman of India .    after having such huge change in his company he was highly praised , but in real this all praise,  respect was of Mansi    . Their every project , every bid ,presentation was done by her  and her  decision was influencing employees , , decision of board members and also the company . But she never wanted her name to come outside    , vikash  did compel with her decision but after two years she threatened  him  to send her to aboard  even then she prepared plan for his company so he won't spoil her efforts .''

 ''that's quiet surprising , but if she is that capable then we should hire her in our company instead of  marry her to me , grandpa '' I said glancing at my wrist watched as I realize  he was talking about that girl for long time .  

A small ball of jealousy was already  brewing  in my heart . My grandpa did not easily praise ,  she was the second one after me  who got this honor .  It already pissed me .  

 ''of course I had another reason to let you marry her ,  that reason you will know it eventually in future . so  are you marrying her ?  ''

he knows that I  have not got any choice still he asked me . But since it is like this way , 

''I will but .. I took   pause  to observe the expression of my grandpa  ,his face was  devoid of expression but  his right thumb was continuously rubbing the  base of his ring finger.  I smiled knowing which the emotion he was feeling at this moment

'' but under some condition '' 

'' speak ''   

''  you will not interfere  in our relationship  ,  and this marriage will be kept secret from the world . '' I  said  meeting his eyes . 

'' Well , no problem  , but  my dear grandson , soon you will find yourself  troubling with your own condition ''   he laughed 

'' I will see it ''  he just hummed in response .    I will take my leave ''   I stood up leaving the room when his next words make me halt 

'' your life will be interesting to see as well as to live , my grandson '' I chuckle at   his sentence resuming my way  '   one girl can make my life interesting  then this would have happen long ago  after all I encounter  girls in my day to day life '   he still said something which was  unnoticed by me as it was in very low voice .

 '  Because MY grandson , she was mystery  to unfold and  girl who will   make you to chase after her .  '

***************

hello pals ,

   how is the story up till now  , don't forget to vote, comment , and share 

bye pals .  

Mr . billionaire  loves me !जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें