45 chapter

Third pov

The boys continued doing the plan and eventually Chan proposed to Jeongin for second time and the answer was still the same.

Han sadly moved out of Minho's house even though he knew that he was always welcome there.

After that everything was normal and fall came.

Seungmin was excepted in his dream collage that was still in Seoul.

He stayed at his apartment because he didn't like to share a dorm with someone he doesn't know.

3racha released their second mini Japan album.

Felix and Hyunjin joined Big Bang entertainment and with Minho they created the dance racha unit.

Because the contract between JYP and Big Bang entertainment was ending and Minho's parents couldn't come in Korea Minho and the CEO of JYP signed new one but 3racha and dance racha had to become a group.

That caused a lot of loses. But before their debut Seungmin joined them as it turned out that collage was destroyed by unknown person.

They debuted under JYP with the name Stray kids.

The group's contract lasted until 2030 when they disbanded.

Everyone except Chan and Felix went to the millitary for 2 years.

When they came back Minsung and Changlix made a double wedding.

After that it was SeungJin turn and lastly JeongChan to marry.

Minho and Han adopted twins that kind of looked like them, while the others adopted their kids few years later.

The end

Hi baby's. I'm sorry if this is not what you expected to be the end. I really hope that you enjoyed the book and I may possibly to start a new one. Love you. Bye❤️❤️❤️❤️