37 chapter

Third pov

Jisung woke up. He grabbed his phone and unlocked it. He saw that Minho had called him but he didn't hear his phone so Jisung decided to text him.

Hannie quokka 🐿
Hi baby I just woke up and saw that you've called me.

Is there something wrong?

Do you want change Min Min ️ nick name to My lovely❤️?

Yes  No
Yes

My lovely❤️
Hi sunshine and no there isn't anything wrong

Hannie quokka 🐿️
Then why did you call me?

My lovely❤️
First because i wanted to hear your beautiful voice and second we need to finish the collab

Hannie quokka 🐿️
Ah right the collab
When do you want me to come?

My lovely ❤️
In like hour is it ok?

Hannie quokka 🐿️
Yes there isn't any work at the company so i can come.

My lovely ❤️
Ok then see you

Hannie quokka 🐿️
Bye love you

My lovely ❤️
Love you too

Minho's pov

Do you want to change Hannie quokka 🐿️ nickname to Sweetheart 💕

Yes  No
Yes

Third pov

Han got up from his bed and begin to get ready. He had ramen for breakfast then he brushed his teeth and went off to Minho's house. When he arrived he used the doorbell and Minho opened the door and let him in.

"So what do we have to do?" Han asked

"We need to record our parts of the song and you have to continue practicing the dance" Minho answered him

"Let's start then"

Han and Minho got upstairs to the studio and recorded their parts. When they finished recording they had a break and after that they went to the practice room.

Han would make some mistakes and Minho would help him not to them again. Every time when Han finished the dance without a mistake Minho would kiss him on the lips as a way for him to say good job.

In the evening

The lovebirds were done with everything and the song was ready to be posted but they forgot to post info about their collab.

J.One ✓

Caption: With @J

Caption: With @J.Oneslover✓ hanging out after finishing thing on our collab

Comments:

Rachababe: WHAT!?!? A COLLAB?!? OMO YES! CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR IT

Other comments: (cause I'm lazy to write comments) Omo a collab; I knee that J.One was doing something and etc.

See more comments...

"We haven't thought on what should the photo cover of the song be?" Minho said while cuddling with Han.

"We really haven't but leave this to me you've done more than me"

"No you did most of the work because you wrote the lyrics, made an instrumental for the song and practiced really hard. So you will leave the cover to me."

"Fine i'll leave the cover to you"

"Oh and don't forget that tomorrow we need to go to the company to film the MV."

"Ok I promise that I won't" Han said and they went silent. Only cuddling and kissing each other.

The next day (cause I don't know what to write anymore)

Right now Han and Minho were in Minho's car on their way to Big Bang entertainment to film the MV. Minho's parents allowed them to film in the company. Minho still hasn't told them about him and Han. He waited for them to come back in Korea.

Jisung also wanted to tell his parents who supported him about his sexuality but they were in Malaysia at the moment.

"Baby when we will tell our families about us?" Han asked Minho

"Whenever you're ready love. I'm not going to force you to tell them but we shouldn't make it official and show it when we are in public until we're ready." Minho answered him calmly.

"Why don't we invite them on a family dinner after we release the song and tell them" Jisung suggested

"Ok it sounds perfect to me" Minho said and the car went in silence only their song playing on Han's phone which was connected to the car's speakers.

They arrived in the company. While they were getting ready both Jisung and Minho got a phone call. It was their parents. Both families call them to tell that they were going to come in Korea.

The boys were very happy to hear the news so when they hung up the phones they told each other who was calling them so they immediately planed the family dinner and would call their families when they are done filming the MV.

Hours later

The MV was filmed. The boys changed back with the clothes they came and went to Minho's home. Han called Chan that he will stay another night at Minho's place and Chan was alright with that.

The maids weren't in the mansion because their shift was overran hour ago so only the bodyguards were there. Minho on purpose told the maids not to cook dinner so he and Han could do it together. Minho took two packs of ramen out of the drawer. He opened the packs and put the ramen in the boiling water, taking the seasoning out too.

Jisung put the seasoning in the water with ramen and stirred (I don't know how they make the ramen in Korea sorry). When the ramen was done he put it in two bowls and an boiled egg in each bowl.

They took their bowls with ramen and went to the dinning room and sat next to each other on the table. They were discussing about the family dinner. They both agreed that when they sit on the table for the dinner they will announce it.

After finishing the dinner Minho washed the dishes while Han was editing the MV synchronizing the song and the shots they took today. And of course Minho was done before Han cause his work was shorter then the youngers.

"Love let's got to bed. You can continue in the morning. If you want I can wake you up earlier"

"Ok let's go. I'm to tired to continue"

The lovebirds went up stairs, took a shower together and went to sleep.

Hi baby's. How are you? I hope that you enjoy the chapter. Bye🔥