38 chapter

Third pov

Minho and Jisung both woke up at the same time. Minho made breakfast while Jisung continued editing the song. They were both in nervous about how will the fans act when the song comes out and about the family dinner. When Minho served the breakfast Han placed the laptop aside and begin to eat.

"Do you have any ideas on what should the cover for the song look like?" Han asked Minho

"Yes, I do. And I also have some sketches." Minho answered him getting up going to the living room and coming back with his sketch book.

He showed Han what his sketches were and one of them caught Han's attention. It was a sketch of a lollipop with heart inside.

Han chose that sketch with lollipop. Minho agreed with him and after he washed the dishes he begin coloring it.

Few hours later

Minho was ready with the drawing. He showed it Han and he was amazed how good it turned out.

J.One

Caption: The song will be posted with the video on June 29th

Caption: The song will be posted with the video on June 29th. I wonder who is ready to hear it.

Comments:
Random fan1: Omo can't wait to hear the song and see the video

And a lot more comments. I just don't know what to do as comments. Sorry

See more comments...

Han went back to the 3racha dorm because he had to get ready for the fan meeting and of course Minho was going to attend it as fan but also to support his friends and boyfriend.

At the fan meeting a lot of the fans asked Han many questions about the song but he only said that it was secret and they had to wait until the song was released which is basically tomorrow so they weren't going to wait for a long time.

Minho came to the meeting with maknae line and Hyunjin. All of them were excited because for most of them will be the first time going to the vip fan meeting after this meeting.

Three hours later

The fan meeting ended and only the fans who were going to the vip fan meeting stayed in the room while 3racha were taking break. In the mean time Han and Minho were texting each other.

Private chat

My lovely ❤️
I want to go home and cuddle you

Sweetheart 💕
Me too but we have to stay here for two hours more

My lovely ❤️
Why does it have to be so long?😔

Sweetheart 💕
Because we have many fans and you'll have many fans too after we release the song

My lovely ❤️
But i already have many fans. You, our friends, my parents, my followers and my students. They are enough to me.