39 chapter

Third pov

Han and Minho woke up at the same time even if they weren't at the same place. Minho took his phone to check the time and it was 11pm. Han was late for work and mad that no one woke him.

Minho on the other hand had a day from the company so he can relax a little from all of the work he and Jisung had done.

Jisung got up as fast as possible to change his clothes, then he ran down stairs and out of his dorm and the building going in side of his driver's car.

The driver drove as fast as was allowed to and soon enough he arrived at JYP entertainment. Jisung got out of the car and as fast as possible he got to the third floor walking in side of the recording studio with Chan and Changbin already working.

"Why didn't you guys woke me up?" Han asked panting from all of the running.

"We thought that today was your day off because after all you and Minho have to work on your collab" Chan said calmly.

"My day off is tomorrow because we will post the song and in the same day we'll have family dinner with his and mine family" Han replied to Chan finally able to breath normally.

"Oh we didn't know that you and Minho were this close Jisung" Changbin said with a big grin on his face.

"Don't change the subject but anyways what do I have to do today?"

"You need to make an instrumental for our next song. It needs to be something going from energetic to calm and then to energetic again" Chan answered him and got back to what he was doing.

Han sat down on his work place, turned on his laptop and begin thing of how should he make the instrumental starting energetic then going to calm and energetic again.

Many hours later

It was around 6pm. Han was almost done with the instrumental. When he was done he would send it to Chan to hear it and see if he likes it or not.

After half an hour later he was done with the instrumental. He send it to Chan. He saw that Minho had texted him something.

Private chat

My lovely ❤️
Hi baby.
I wanted to tell you that you need to come tomorrow at my hour at 8am so we can post the song and then start preparing for the dinner with our families. Love you 😘
Sent at 4:28pm
Seen at 6:37pm

Sweetheart 💕
Ok. Love you too😍
Seen at 6:40pm

Han shut his phone down and begin packing his stuff up. He walked out of the studio and went out of the building where his driver was waiting for him.

Few minutes later

Han was in side his room wondering what to wear for tomorrow. Then he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in" Jisung said and the door opened.

"Hi Jisung" Chan said as he walked in the room

"How is the instrumental?" Han asked Chan

"It's perfect and it fits Changbin's lyrics pretty well"

"That's good to hear"

"What are you doing now?"

"Oh i'm wondering what to wear tomorrow"

"Is it going to be that important the dinner?"

"Yes. Me and Minho are going to tell our parents that we're together"

"You still haven't told them?"

"Yes we waited for them to come back in Korea so we can tell them face to face"

"Ah make sense. Do you need help?"

"Sure a little bit of help will be really good now"

They looked through Jisung's clothes for a while and even Changbin joined them helping but nothing what Han tried didn't do any work for tomorrow, the Chan remembered that Minho had gave Jisung a box with something in side it.

"Hey Jisung what was in that box that Minho gave you yesterday?" Chan asked Han while he was taking break from changing clothes.

"In the box there was T-shirt, skirt and fishnet tights"

"Can you wear them so we can say if we like them or not?"

"Ok" Han got up from his bed took the boxes from under it and went to change in his bathroom.

Three to four mins later Han walked out and 2Chan gasped, but not in the bad but good way.

"You look amazing!" Changbin said and stormed out of the room. Chan and Han exchanged a confused look.

Changbin came back in the room with one of Chan's dark purple tie's that matched the skirt.

"Hey that's my tie" Chan said in a loud voice tone.

"I know shit head" Changbin said in a rude tone and gave the tie to Jisung.

Jisung tied the tie and went to the mirror to see himself.

"I... look...FABILUOS bitches" Han said in an excited voice followed by Chan's 'language', but no one listens to him anyways.

Han took a picture of himself in front of the mirror and send it to Minho asking him if he can wear this tomorrow and Minho replied that it's perfect for tomorrow.

2Chan went to their separate rooms. Jisung changed his clothes and made his alarm for 7am. Then he went to sleep.

With Minho through the whole day

Minho got ready for the day. He ate breakfast, then he went with his friends to the Han river and many other places. They took a lot of pics and posted them of the social media.

At the end of the day he went home and texted Jisung back when he asked him if it was ok to wear the outfit he gave to Han yesterday at the fan sign.

He answered Jisung that it was perfect for tomorrow. He also changed his clothes and went to bed as he made his alarm for tomorrow earlier today.

Hi baby's. Today i'm in better mode and I hope that you're too. Anyways thank you for 1.1K reads on the whole book. I really appreciated it!!! Love you!🎉🎉