28 chapter

Third pov
Today is Tuesday. Minho got ready as usual. He had breakfast at home and went to the studio. He was nervous about the answers of his students.

He walked in.

"Hello everyone. I have an announcement to make" Minho said very nervously.

"Soon i'll join my parents' company known as Big Hit entertainment as choreographer for their groups"

"And so i don't leave you behind i need to know if you guys want to join me as back up dancers or even if you want to become a trainee. I'm not forcing you to go with me only if you want" Minho finished his sentence.

"I'll come" one of the students day
"I'll too" few more students say
And at the end all of the agreed to come with him. Some of them will be back up dancers and others will be back up dancers.

At Minho's house
His parents needed to leave to go back to Japan for the Big Bang entertainment Japan so he was alone but the maids will be back tomorrow morning.

He took a shower. He went to his room and he heard from his phone *ting*.

Private chat

Cutie quokka 🐿️
Hi Minnie

Min Min ♥️
Hi Sungie
How are you?

Cutie quokka 🐿️
Good what about you?
What did the students say?

Min Min ♥️
Im good too
And all of them agreed so i'm going to fill paperwork after my hair dries

Cutie quokka 🐿️
Ah ok
Can me, Chan and Changbin come

Min Min ♥️
Sure but why the others

Cutie quokka 🐿️
They liked the recording studio in your house more than ours in JYP

Min Min ♥️
Ok
Cya

Cutie quokka 🐿️
Bye

Half an hour later
3racha arrived in Minho's house and ringed the door bell. Minho opened the door and welcomed them in.

"If you need anything first knock on the door of my room and I'll come out to help you. Ok?"

"Ok" the boys said as they went to recording studio.

Minho went to his room to dry his hair because earlier he was lazy.

After that he went to his desk and started to signing the paper work. In few minutes he heard a knock on his door.

He got up and opened the door.

"Hyung can you show me where is the bathroom?" Jisung asked a little shy.

"Sure come after me" Minho said as he walked out of his room and walked in front of Jisung.

They walked until the end of the hall and Minho opened the door. Jisung walked in and Minho went back to his room.

When he got there he continued to sign the rest of the paperwork.

Later
Minho just finished the paperwork. He walked outside his room and went downstairs to the kitchen (don't mind that I've put dinning room before) and got some snacks. He got back upstairs but before that he got close to recording studio to eavesdrops.

Inside the studio
"You know you can't hide it forever Jisung" Chan said

"I know but i can't tell him" Jisung replied to Chan

"Dude you really need to do something about it before it's too late" Changbin joined the convo

"I know I know but what if he doesn't like me back"

"Then he's an asshole"

Back to Minho
'Who are they talking about? Is it about me' Minho thought to himself. He stopped eavesdropping and went to his room.
He got on his phone. He was in Instagram until he saw a new post in Changbin's account.

Hi baby's. What could the post be? I don't know too. Bye💋