40 chapter

Third pov

Today was very important day for both Minho and Jisung. They woke up early this morning. Jisung was getting ready as fast as possible because of his anxiety while Minho was doing everything without worrying about anything.

Jisung was currently doing his eye liner when he heard a knock on his door.

"Come in" He shouted.

The door opened. Hyunjin and the bottoms came in the room closing the door slowly.

"Hi guys. What are you doing here?" Jisung said as he turned around.

"We came to help you with outfit but you already did it yourself" Felix said.

"Yes. Chan and Changbin hyungs helped me last night"

"So you liked the outfit that Minho hyung had gave you" Seungmin spoke.

"You knew about it?"

"Yes we did. After all we helped him pick it out" Felix said.

"But we don't know from who is the tie" Hyunjin added.

"Ah Changbin hyung stole it from Chan's closet"

"Why am I not surprised?" Felix asked.

"Cause he's your boyfriend hyung" Jeongin joined the convo.

"Probably"

The boys took out of Han's hand the eye liner and turned him around. They begin to remove his make up. They re-did again so it can fit the outfit.

After half an hour of doing the make up again Jisung was ready to go to Minho's house.

Jisung got inside of Felix's car with Jeongin while Seungmin got in Hyunjin's car.

Both cars drove to Minho's house so they can make sure that Jisung get to his house without problem like they were in the mafia and Jisung was the person that Minho ordered them to kidnap and bring to him.

They got to Minho's house and Han got out of the car and walked to the door. He ranged the door bell and on of the maids opened the door and let him in.

He walked in the living room and sat down on the sofa when the same maid that he talked the the last time he was there came in.

"Welcome again here Mr. Han" she spoke

"Thank you and please don't call me that. You can call me Jisung"

"Ok however you like. Do you want me to bring you something to eat or drink while Mr. Lee is getting ready?"

"Do you have from the cheesecake that you made last time?"

"Yes, I do. I made some last night when I heard that you'll come today" she said and went to kitchen to get some cheesecake for Jisung.

She came back and put the plate on the coffee table with a fork on the cheesecake.

"Enjoy"

"Thank you"

"No problem"

She left the room and Jisung started eating the cake while watching Tik Toks on his phone waiting for Minho to come in the living room.

When he was done with eating the cake he took the plate and went to the kitchen to leave the plate in the sink and went back to the living room. There he saw Minho sitting on the sofa dressed up in his usual clothes but somehow looking more official.

"Hi baby" Minho spoke while getting up.

"Heyyyy" Jisung said running towards Minho excited to hug him like never before.