35 chapter

Third pov

"I *hiccup* love *hiccup" you and i want your body" Jisung said to him through his hiccups

"Then come and get it baby~"

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
Starts

Minho picked up the younger boy and started kissing him roughly and passionate. In he same time Han wrapped his hands and legs around Minho's shoulders and waist. They parted their lips for few seconds so they can take a breath and connected their lips again.

Without even looking separating their lips Minho brought them upstairs. He slowly layed Jisung down on the bed. He took his and Jisung's shirts off and started kissing him from his lips down the neck to his collar bone leaving hickeys here and there until finding Jisung's sweet spot.

Han on the other hand was a moaning mess. He was moaning softly while Minho was giving him hickeys.

Minho got up from the bed and went to his walk in closet. He got from there lube and vibrator. He walked back to the bed.

"May i~?" Minho asked

"Mhm"

"Use words love~"

"You c-can"

Minho pulled Jisung's pants and boxers off throwing them somewhere in the room.

He opened the lube and covered his fingers with a layer and slowly started putting one finger in Jisung's hole.

Jisung whined in pain but soon the whining turned to moaning from pleasure and Minho added one more finger, the another and another. He was stretching the hole and when he thought that it was enough he stopped.

He put a layer on he vibrator and shoved it in putting it on medium level. Han was moaning louder than before. Minho got on top of him and started kissing Jisung's body leaving wet kisses until he reached his thighs.

He covered many places of Jisung's thighs with small hickeys. He then went back to his face and kissed him on the lips. He bit Jisung's lower lip asking for entrance. He opened his mouth letting Minho explore inside.

Without even needing to look Minho put the vibrator on Max level and Han couldn't control himself. After a minute or two Minho took out the vibrator out of Jisung's hole turning it off.

He took his own pants and boxers off. Minho was teasing Jisung's hole with the tip of hiss dick.

"Stop teasing" Han whined waiting for Minho to stop teasing him.

Without warning shoved his dick inside of Jisung and him (Jisung) loudly moaning leaving it in there without moving so he (Jisung) can adjust to it.

"Tell me when you're ready love" Minho spoke

And after few minutes Jisung gave his approval to Minho to move.

Minho started slowly to move inside out. In every two three minutes he started to move faster and faster with Jisung not being able to control himself moaning louder and louder. Minho thrusted his dick into Jisung's ass. After some time of Minho fucking Jisung's ass he spoke (Jisung).

"M-Minho"

"Yes love?"

"I-i want to ride you"

"Ok baby. One sec" Minho said to him as he pulled his dick out and Han got allowing Minho to lay down facing him.

Han slowly got on top of him grabbed his dick and slowly pushed it in his ass. He slowly started going up and down making sure that the dick doesn't come out of him. Then he begin to go faster and faster with every second which made him tired.

"Are you getting tired baby?" Minho asked him

"Yes"

"Do you want to stop?"

"Yes but i'm close"

"Let me help you and then we will take a bath and go to sleep"

"Ok"

Han got off Minho and Minho started to suck Han's which caused Han to moan.

"I'm going to cum"

"Ok baby cum"

Jisung cummed with a loud moan.

"Minho"

"Yes love?"

"Aren't you close too?"

"Yes but i'll take care of it"

"Let me do it"

"No baby you need to rest"

"No i want to do it. It's my first time"

"Are you sure that you want to do it?"

"Yes"

"*Sigh* ok you can do it"

"Yes" with that Han started stroking Minho's dick and licking the tip of his dick teasing him. Minho throwed his head back groaning at the nice felling.

Han stoped teasing Minho and started bobbing his head up and down taking almost Minho's whole member in his mouth. He continued doing this until Minho grabbed his hair, pushing his Jisung's head making him take all the way in his dick which made him gagg.

After few minutes without warning Minho came in Han's mouth.

"Spit it out love" Minho said but Jisung didn't listen to him and gulped the cum.

⚠️SMUT WARNING ⚠️
Ending

Minho went to the bathroom, filled the bathtub with warm water and went back to get Jisung. He slowly put him in the water leaving him so he can change the sheets.

When he was done he walked back to the bathroom to get Han out of the tub and drain it out.

He helped Han to dry himself and his hair. Then dressed him and he placed him on the bed, covering him with a blanket but before he could walk away Han pulled him on the bed next to him.

"Don't leave me"

"I won't i promise"

"Really?"

"Yes I promise"

Minho cuddled up with him and fell asleep.

Hi baby's. I'm truly sorry that it took me so long write this chapter but my week was just terrible. But anyways this is the person who was with me when i started writing this chapter

He was live in the middle of the night in my country so i decided to write the chapter while watching him. For now Goodnight, good morning, good evening wherever you are. I'm going to sleep. Bye 💤