44 chapter

Third pov

It has been few days since Felix offered to help Chan with proposing. Chan was now sure that he'll accept the offer.

He texted his answer to Felix. Felix asked him if he had any day in his mind when he wants to propose.

Bang Chan texted him back that he wanted to propose to him next week on Friday.

Felix said that the day was perfect and that he will emidiately start preparing the things.

Felix called everybody except Jeongin and Chan as he was going to tell him the details when the time comes.

This allowed Minsung to spend more time together. And as Han said the last time they were having lunch in the company he moved for a week with him as 2Chan didn't have anything against it.

Han spend more time and with his future in-laws getting to know each other.

During the week that Han was there Minho's parents left so they can go to the Philippines (I just realized that I've made mistake in 42 chapter).

Minho suggested to have a sleepover in his house as part of the plan that Felix made.

Everyone agreed but at first both Jeongin and Chan disagreed as they tried to make fake excuses but they didn't work so they had to agree.

The boys came at Minho's place all together. They made popcorn, watched movies and played few games like true or dare and etc. until it was time to go to sleep.

As the last time they had a sleep over the rooms were:

room1 - JeongChan

room2 - Changlix

room3 - SeungJin

And of course Minsung in Minho's room.

In Minho's room

"Min do you think that Felix's plan will work?"

"Yes i'm sure. After all he's Felix. He's like a cupid in human body."

"How are you so sure about that?"

"Back then when I was in like 8 grade my parents send me to study in Australia in the same school as Felix. When the Valentines day was coming he was basically a cupid so many people were asking for help from him and absolutely every time his plans would work. His plans worked that well that most of the people he helped got or are probably still together with the person they asked to be their valentines"

"He is that good?"

"Yes and when he graduated 12th grade he was nominated for the school Cupid"

"Woah I bet that he was Cupid in his past live"

"Probably. Who knows?"

In JeongChan's room

"Hyung what do you think they're palnning?" Jeongin asked as he looked at Chan.

Chan couldn't hold himself anymore.

"Look Jeongin I asked Felix to help me propose to you because I love more then just a friend, but i'm to scared to tell you myself. And it's ok if you don't fell the same!" Chan said and then turned the opposite side so Jeongin couldn't see his flustered face.

Jeongin softly smiled as he was blushing from Bang Chan's words words.

He got up and walked to Bang Chan's side of the bed and kneeled down facing him.

"Look at me Christopher Bang" Jeongin spoke.

Chan held his eyes closed.

"If you're going to confess your feelings to me and then turn your back to me without waiting for my answer then don't do it"

"What do you mean?" Chan finally opened his eyes.

Jeongin leaned in and kissed Bang Chan as fast as possible leaving him to realize what is happening.

After few seconds Chan realized what is happening and kissed Jeongin back.

They pulled apart their lips to catch some breath and while doing that Chan sit up on the bed.

Jeongin got up from his knees and sat down on the edge of the bed.

Chan grabbed him and placed him on top of his legs closer to his you know what.

"Um hyung what are you doing?" Jeongin spoke

"What i'm doing is continuing my propose. Yang Jeongin will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yassss one trillion times yes" Jeongin basically screamed.

To shut him up Chan kissed him on the lips.

The others heard Jeongin's screams and bust in side to see what is happening.

Their faces went pale when they saw Jeongin on top of Chan.

"You guys were together? And you Chan made me help you to propose to him when all was a lie" Felix screamed.

"No Felix it's not true" Jeongin spoke.

"I asked Chan what does he think you're guys are planning and all of sudden he proposed to me"

"You really had the courage to do it Chan hyung?" Han mocked his hyung.

"Yes and I don't know from where it came"

"Well congrats but I guess that the plan isn't in need anymore" Felix said happy but also kind of sad that his plan wasn't going to be used.

"Who said that the plan won't be used? I want you to use the plan." Jeongin said.

"Are you sure Jeongin? I mean it's not bad idea but Chan already proposed to you" Minho spoke.

"I'm sure. I'll just act like I don't know that you guys are made a plan so you can help Felix do his Cupid magic"

"How do you know that it's Felix's plan?" Chan asked.

"Felix left his messages open when Chan texted him that he wants his help" Jeongin said and everyone's eyes went to Felix.

Felix only nervously laughed and said 'Oops' . The others just laughed at him and went back to their rooms. Only Minho left at their room.

"If you want to have some fun make sure to lock the door so the system can turn on the sound proof mode." Minho said and ran off before Chan gets up and kick his ass.

Jeongin got up and went to the door to close it.

"Do you want to try the sound proof?" Jeongin spoke with smirking face.

"Do you want to get slapped with my slipper?" Chan asked as an answer.

"Ok, ok. I just wanted to tease you a little" Jeongin got away from the door and got back in the bed.

Chan lied down and pulled Jeongin close to his chest and they begin to cuddle.

They eventually fell asleep so did the others.

Hi baby's. I'm going to try to post the other chapters cause I won't be able to post. The reason is that i'll go to a school summer trip and i'll be going for first time in my life to the beach. Love you. Byee🌊