33 chapter

Third pov
Minho and Felix spend the weekend hanging around Sydney, sometimes alone, sometimes with Felix's siblings.

Tuesday
"Hyung are you ready to go to the the airport?" Felix asked

"Yeah let's go" Minho answered

Felix's dad drove them to the airport and said bye to them because he had to get to work. (Let's say that it was around 6am)

They got on their flight. They flew for about 10 hours until they got to the airport in Seoul. They didn't tell anyone what time they'll be back so no one was there to pick them up.

Minho got his phone out of his pocket and searched through the contacts until he found his driver's number.

"Hello" was heard from the phone

"Hi Taeyong hyung" Minho spoke

"Hello Minho. Do you need me to pick you up from somewhere?"

"Yes i do. Can you pick me and Felix up from the airport?"

"Sure which airport?"

"******** airport"

"Ok i'll be there in 10"

"Bye hyung"

"Bye" and then Minho hanged up the phone.

After few minutes Taeyong came to the airport. He helped the boys and put their luggage in the trunk of the car.

"Hyung can you leave at my apartment?" Felix asked

"Of course Felix don't worry" Taeyong said.

He dropped off Felix and continued driving to Minho's house.

And if you're wondering what was Jisung doing while Minho was gone here it is.

He as always was writing lyrics but now they're for their collab. He didn't dare to call to bother Minho because he was in Australia. He was going to tell the older about the lyrics when he was back.

Jisung hung out with Chan or Changbin but not that often because they would always go with excuse that they had an important work with their families, while true was that they were preparing things for Minho's confession to Jisung.

He was getting sad that everyone was ignoring him but he tried his best to stay happy.

Back to Minho
Taeyong dropped him off at his house. Minho walked, the maids greeted him and went back to work.

Minho went upstairs to his room. He left his luggage on the side and went to his walk-in closet to get new clothes. Then he went to the bathroom and took a shower.

He walked out of the shower. He walked to his bed and grabbed the phone to text Jisung.

Private chat

Min Min♥️
Hi Jisung

Cutie quokka 🐿️
Hi hyung
How are you?

Min Min♥️
I'm good
What about you?

Cutie quokka 🐿️
I guess I'm fine

Min Min♥️
You can come over so we can start with our work

Cutie quokka 🐿️
Ok i'll be there soon
Bye hyung

Min Min ♥️
Bye Jagiya

Half an hour later Jisung came to Minho's house. He used the door bell, a maid opened the door and let him in.