Chapter 7: Purple Dinosaur

[A/N: Photo above is not mine. Credits to the rightful owner.]

*****

Khey's POV

I tilted my head and kissed her lips.

Her lips is soft and hot because of her fever but it just adds to the undefined feeling I have right now. Magkalapat lang ang mga labi namin ng ilang segundo then I decided to move my lips.

I'm kissing her lips passionately which she responds back. Mabagal lang ang galaw ng mga labi namin pero ako 'yong mas kumikilos. I'm tilting my head from left to right to have better access on her lips.

"Ahhh.." she gasps when I bit her lowerlip which caused her to open her mouth. I took the chance to slid my tongue inside her mouth. Ang init sa loob ng bibig niya. Our tongue are fighting but I am the one leading the kiss.

My hands started to crawl from her face, down to her neck. I'm caressing it softly. My kisses went down. Bumaba mula sa labi niya, down to her jaw and to her neck. I bury my face on her neck and began to shower her with tiny kisses. "You smell so fucking good." I whispered using my raspy voice.

Her body suddenly stiffened. Her hands na kanina'y nasa side niya lang, inilagay niya ngayon sa magkabilang balikat ko and tried to push me. "S-stop.. stop.." she whispered in a low tone of voice.

So I stopped and look at her face. Her expressions changed, it's not the I want you face anymore. Parang nag-iba. Regret was evident on her face.

"Why...?" I asked, still on my raspy voice.

"I.. It's not.. I don't want this." Sa wakas ay nasabi rin niya. She suddenly turned her gaze away.

Ayaw niya? Why did she responds. Fuck. Why do I feel like there's something inside me that causes something, makirot. Or it's just my ego kasi tinanggihan ako? Yeah, it's just my ego.

I sighed deeply. "Miss Harm-" I wasn't able to continue what I'm saying when she cuts me off.

"Just leave.." mahinang wika niya nang hindi parin nakatingin sa 'kin. I caressed her cheeks pero mas lalo lang niyang iniwas ang sarili niya. "Please." May diin na ngayon sa tono niya.

She's still looking away. I clenched my jaw after gazing at her for the last time and went out of her room. Fuck, ano bang nangyayari sa 'kin? She's driving me nuts!

No, it can't be. It's been just almost two weeks since I met her and no, I don't believe on that stupid thing. Hindi 'yon totoo. I'm just, just attracted to her maybe, she's very pretty, sexy and smart, who wouldn't get attracted to her, right? Yeah, it's just a stupid attraction, nothing more.

Bago ako umalis ng bahay niya ay sinigurado ko munang nailock ko nang maigi ang pinto. She can take care of herself naman siguro. Naupo muna ako sandali sa gilid ng kalsada while touching my lips. The kiss, it's different. Hindi ko matukoy kung anong kaibahan niya sa ibang experience ko before. Basta, kakaiba.

My phone suddenly buzzed inside my pocket kaya tiningnan ko kung may notification. A text message from Sky.

From Sky:

Tangina, nasa'n ka na?
Tapos na klase, 'di ka
parin bumabalik. Itatapon
ko na 'tong bag mo.

Me:

Hinatid ko si Miss Harm
sa bahay niya. Nilalagnat
s'ya.

From Sky: