80. The girl's sleepover

Mulai dari awal

"I came her to take him. Does he bothering Aditi?" Bhabhi asked. She was looking at me with apologetically.

"She was sleeping." I smiled.

"Oh! She must be tired of studying. Do you need anything, tea or coffee." She asked me while Rayansh was playing with her mangalsutra.

"No, thanks bhabhi. Just wanted to rest sometime." I said.

"Okay you both rest. I'll call you guys at dinner." She said and I nodded my head. I closed the door after she leaves.

I turn to my girl who was sleeping in a very uncomfortable position. I has to cancel today's program as my wife is tired. I walked to the bed and picked all the books from the bad. I put them on the study table and walked to her.

A smile bring on my face seeing at her innocent features. She was looking beautiful even in her sleep. If it's in my hand, I won't stop kissing her. I took the book from her hand which she was tightly clenching to her chest and out it on the nightstand.

I adjust her in a comfortable position but she immediately hold my hand and rest her head on it. I couldn't move because Aditi was sleeping on my hand and I don't want to disturb her sleep. I remove my shoes, remove my tie, adjust A.C temperature, took the blanket on both of us and sleep taking her in my arms. She immediately cuddles me and rest her head on my chest. I packed on her head and closed my eyes, ready to drift into her dreams.

"Dhruv, can you please check my answers."

I immediately shut my laptop when I found Aditi standing in-front of me. I almost forgot that the movie was playing because I was so engrossed in her thoughts that I forgot about my surroundings.

"Huh...?"

"Please check my answers." She forward the paper to me in which she has practiced the answer writing.

"Yeah, sure." I took the answer paper from her and checked her answers while she sit in-front of me and waited patiently.

A week ago I have told her to start practicing on her answer writing for her main examination. She is following my instructions and daily write her answers on two topics of current affairs. This is the first time she asked me to check her answers.

As expected she is a beginner and her answers are really poor like she is writing for her academics exams. She asked to mark it out of 100. I read her answers carefully and after marking them I gave back to her.

"What...? Only 14. You failed me." She looked at me like she was going to cry because of her bad score.

I just shrugged my shoulder.

"At least show some leniency. I am your wife." She glared at me and looking adorable.

"That's right you are my wife, not the examiner's." I gave her the valid reason.

"But still...."

"Nope...I am not gonna show any leniency just to make you feel batter." I shake my head.

"Fine...." She gritted her teeth and stomp her feet while getting up.

Shit...she is mad at me. I was planning to kiss her but now she won't let me touch her. I put the laptop aside and followed her.

"Aditi, I...."

knock...knock...

Before I could say anything someone knocked on the door. I sighed and opened the door, found Divya on my room's door step.

"What...?" I asked with no interest.

"Where is Aditi? Today I have planned a girls sleepover in my room. Nikita bhabhi is also coming. I came here to bring Aditi with me."