𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦

𝘰𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘸𝘢𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘵𝘩, 𝘺/𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥.

𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘱𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘳𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥, 𝘺/𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘸𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘬𝘢.

You were exhausted, you and Kurapika shared a job, but different shifts. Whilst you were working during the day, Kurapika worked almost all day. You barely saw each other at work tho.

Ever since the two of you passed the hunters exam, you've been attached by the hip. You promised him you'd help him search for his brethren's eyes, you knew the reason was because you loved him. Back at trick tower, the five of you guys had to stay in a room for a few days. You and Kurapika had become really close in those few days and has stuck together since.

You dug in your pockets for your keys to your car, but we're met with only a single quarter. Checking your other pocket, you realize you forgot you keys in the office. Groaning and dramatically banging your head on the car, you angrily make your way back into the building and search for your keys.

Since you pass Kurapika and his unit's room when going to the main office, you decide to pay him a visit. The door was already open, so you place your hand on the side of the door and peak in.

He was sitting at the table, searching for something. His back was towards you so you wanted to scare him.

"Hey!" You drop your playful attitude as he stands up, revealing his bloody hands.

"What the hell happened?! Are you hurt?" You run up to Kurapika.

He turns his head, his eyes glowing scarlet. His glare sends a shiver up your spine.

"What's wrong, Kurapika?" He ignores you and continues his search.

"Are you seriously gonna ignore me right now? Your hands are soaked in blood and you expect me to no-"

He slams the cabinet door shut, the sound echoing, sounding almost like a gunshot. He holds the keys he fished out and makes his way out the door.

"I'm going to kill that bastard. They hid the keys, scared I was going to kill him." He told you, already well aware you were gonna follow him.

"Wait, the phantom troupe member?! I'm not underestimating you at all, but you have no idea what he's capable of!" I jump in front of him.

"Get out of my way."

"You know I can't let you blindly go in there, Kurapika. I get taking down the phantom troupe is your main goal but you have to think about this!" Kurapika grabs your shoulder and rudely pushes you out the way.

"See, this is your problem!" You snapped as you hold your shoulder. "Yes, you're a very smart guy and you always think rationally. But when it comes to the phantom troupe you always throw yourself in without a plan! That's a death wish, Kurapika! How the hell are you supposed to fight them if you die-"