𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦

𝘐'𝘮 𝘢𝘭𝘤𝘰𝘩𝘰𝘭 𝘧𝘳𝘦𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘬 𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶

𝘬𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘬𝘢 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘺/𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘦𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘰'𝘴 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘰𝘣𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘭𝘺 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘥 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢.

"Again, thank you, Leorio. I feel horrible leaving Y/n like this after they had planned for us to do something for the two of us today. Y/n told me they really needed to be with someone today but I was called in, it's an emergency." Kurapika finishes doing his tie and makes his way to the door.

"Anytime, buddy. Feel free to leave your credit card here incase of an emergency!" Leorio shouts, Kurapika slams the door on him mid sentence.

Sighing, Leorio knocks on Y/N's door.

"Y/N? You okay?" Y/N responded to this, but they sounded very dry, which isn't normal.

The door opens revealing a very sad y/n.

"Oh come on, don't be so sad, he'll be back later." Leorio pats her back.

"Later?! Leorio, he's at his job like twelve hours a day! When he comes back I'm already asleep!" They slump on the couch and drink out of their apple juice carton.

"Why don't we go do something fun. I'm always free!" He suggests with a big grin.

"I don't think that's a good thing." Y/n voices their opinion, sprawling out on the couch.

"Shut the hell up!" Leorio plops on the couch next to them, watching television.

A commercial comes up of the grand opening of a new bar that had just been built not too far away from here. Bored, Y/N switches the channel.

"Ay! Wait!"

"What for? It's not like you'll have anyone to drink with anyways." If tick marks could be seen on the human skin, Leorio would have a bunch of them right now.

"Then why don't you come with me?"

"You know I don't drink, Leorio."

"Come on! Kurapika just left you, meaning he left you here with me! We only do fun things when you're with me, and it can be a really good way to forget things like this!" After some consideration, Y/n gives into Leorios pleads.

"Fine."

"Finally! Let's go!" Leorio gets up and drags Y/N to the door.

"Now?! Why now?!" Y/n fights back to get to the couch.

"Why not right now?!" Leorio shouts.

"F/S is about to come on!"

I stare cluelessly at the plastic I was holding.

"What the hell is a Manhattan? The state?"

"Manhattan isn't a state."

"Since it's your first time I'll get you something simple." Leorio waves down the bartender.

He orders and I watch as he makes the drink. Pouring it in our glasses, I stare at the liquid.
Bringing it up to my nose, I gag and slam it back down.

"It's not even that bad when you try it." He states, already done with his shot.

Hesitantly, I swallow the liquid and cough.

"That's how you're supposed to feel. After two or three more you'll definitely feel the pleasure of it."

He was right. After a few more, it started to taste decent. After that we ordered different kinds of drinks and it definitely did not mix well. I was definitely not sober anymore.

"Tell me, what stupid shit does Kurapika do when we aren't around?"

"Well, he likes to rub my stomach when I have a stomachache."

"Holy shit I'm lonely." Leorio fake cries.

"You will forever be lonely."

Leorio rolls his eyes and points to a poster of Halsey that was on one of the karaoke stands. "Look, it's your boyfriend."

I punch his arm and stick my middle finger up at him. "Shut the hell up."

After a few more drinks, we were done for. My sentences were fucked up and Leorio has almost blacked out.

"What the hell!" A familiar voice calls out from behind us.

"Kurapika!" I jump off the stool and fall face first into his chest.

He wraps his arms around me and glares daggers at Leorio.

"What? They're the one that agreed to it."

Kurapika angrily drove Leorio home and later Y/n on their shared bed.

"What has gotten into you?"

"You're the one that left me! It's not fair, Kurapika! Those mean men keep stealing you from me. How is it possible they're dating you more than me!" Kurapika sighs at this comment and brings them a glass of water from the kitchen.

"I'm sorry, Angel, I really am. The eyes have been one of my top priorities but you're definitely my number one, I just haven't been showing it." He brings Y/n's head to his chest as they sip on the water.

Random babbling was coming out of Y/n's mouth, but of course Kurapika could understand it.

"Kurapika."

"Yes, my love?"

"Promise me you'll stay with me forever."

Kurapika's lays his head on Y/n's and sighs. He remembers what he was told when he was called in earlier.

"I don't think I can make that promise."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing, my love. Nothing."