𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘳

𝘳𝘦𝘲𝘶𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘣𝘺 𝘸𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳10

𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦.

𝘤𝘩𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰 𝘪𝘴 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒂𝒏𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺/𝘯, 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘺/𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘦𝘭𝘴𝘦.

Y/N slumped sadly on the couch, watching f/s while waiting for their best friend to come back from work. They were supposed to do something fun today but he suddenly got called into work. Y/N looked through the window of their shared apartment and sighed, seeing that the weather wasn't getting any better. The snow was heavy and soon enough, it would knock out the power.

Unlocking their phone, they frowned at their lock screen. It was a photo of them and Kurapika, they loved him with all their heart but they were too afraid to say anything. If he didn't like them back, y/n couldn't stand to share the same apartment as him so they would leave, but they don't have anywhere to go. They don't want to ruin their precious relationship.

*clang*

Y/n jumped as they heard a noise come from outside the front door, which was behind the wall of the living room. It's snowing really hard, so it's only normal it would knock something over, right? They were just paranoid.

Relaxing, Y/n started scrolling through random social media's, they stopped and groaned as she got a text message from an unknown number. Probably the wrong number. Their behavior changed as they read what it said.

"You look really nice in that outfit :)"

Sitting up from their resting position, Y/Nlooked around. They then looked at their outfit which wasn't anything special, so the person must look really hard in order to see anything special about it. Does that mean they were inside? It's snowing really hard outside, how could they see through the fogged and icy windows?

They froze as they felt another vibration come from their phone.

"No need to be afraid."

As if the universe hated them, the power in the neighborhood went out. The only light was the light coming from their phone. Getting up, they made her way to Kurapika's bedroom, where he usually had his stuff from his bodyguard job. Their shaky legs slowed them down a tenfold.

Squinting through the darkness, they froze as they saw a tall figure in the corner, holding a phone.

The bag of food in my hands warmed me up, as I had basically been cursed with hypothermia. Locking my car, I jog up the stairs to Y/N and Is shared apartment that was annoyingly located on the third floor. Grabbing my keys out of my pocket, I stop and put my keys back.

The doorknob was horribly beaten up and the door was slightly opened, a trail of blood leading out the door. My heart sank as I dropped the food and slammed the door open, no one in sight.

"Y/N?! Is this some sick joke of yours?!" I ran through the apartment and still no sign of Y/N.

The only thing I saw was a phone covered in blood. Picking it up, the screen flashed their note pad. On the page was a set of coordinates.