𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘤

.·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙warning: mentions of suicide and vulgar language *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙·͙.

I love Leorio with my whole heart, so this was painful to write.

𝘳𝘦𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘦 𝘶𝘴𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺?
𝘪 𝘢𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦.

𝘺/𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘒𝘶𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘬𝘢.

The moment I've been waiting for has finally come. My best friend, Kurapika, who is also my crush told me he would confess to Leorio today. It was a few years ago when he told me about he felt about himself, I was very supportive, but I knew exactly who had made him feel that way.

The entire day I had hoped the school bell wouldn't ring, because then Kurapika would make his way behind the school to confess his love to Leorio. I didn't wanna hurt his feelings or ruin our relationship, so of course, I pretended to be supportive of his crush. Kurapika turned and smiled at me, he then motioned me to follow him.

"Soooo...you ready for this?" I nudged his arm.

He hesitantly nodded his head. "I'm really nervous, but if he rejects me then it won't matter. It's best for me to get these feelings of my chest, it's taking away my focus."

We walk down the steps together and I watch him as he heads behind the school. He looked back at me nervously, so I give him a thumbs up. That's all I could do. I do have plans for what happens after, but it all depends on how this situation will turn out.

I watch from behind the corner plant of the garden in the back and watch as Kurapika had started to talk to Leorio. Ducking behind a short bush, I scoff as Kurapika hands Leorio a letter. He opens it and reads it. Where I was hiding was too far so I could hear some of their conversation.

"You really feel that way about me?" Leorio rubbed the back of his neck.

Kurapika hesitated, but nodded at his question. "By the looks of it, it seems you don't feel the same."

"No! No! I do! I just didn't know how to say it...I was pretty nervous because I didn't know if you liked guys, y'know?"

My hand gripped the stem of a few flowers that were near me, the thorns penetrating my skin. A burgundy, thick, liquid running down my hand as tears threatened to escape my eyes.

Everything became white noise as I watched Kurapika leap into Leorio's arms.

I had seen enough.

Getting up, I make my way out of the school, beginning to set things up for the plan I mentioned earlier.

My feet dragged into the classroom, the teacher greeted me but I ignored her, obviously upset.

"L/n! Are you alright? You don't seem like yourself today." She pushes up her glasses, her arm pushes her breasts up a little bit.

"Oh, yes, I am fine. I'm just tired today I don't really have my senses together."

"Alright, and also, Leorio is taking your seat today so you can sit in his."