The Fated Night

Lee placed you gently on his bed and you knew what was going to go on.

Lee  tugging on his tie. "May I embrace your body this night?"

You knew what he was referring to and you nodded. You started to take of your wedding dress too, but Lee, topless, stopped you. 

"I wish to be the one to undress you." You firmly nodded and your face grew hot.

Lee unzipped the back of your dress slowly as if he was waiting for this moment. He fully unzipped the dress and started taking it off slowly, first exposing your neck and shoulders. He kissed your neck and shoulders as he continued to take more of the dress off exposing your flesh to him. 

He kissed every part of skin the was exposed. He took of the dress and placed it on a nearby chair. All that was left was your undergarments. He slowly pulled down your underwear and lifted your leg a bit to fully take it off. 

You felt his warm breath on your skin as he kissed your thighs. You twitched at how close his mouth was to your private part. 

He still had his pants on. He took off his belt and pulled his pants down. He got on the bed, that creaked under the weight of two. He got on top of you and placed a hand on your chest, he was feeling your body.

He placed both hands on you and with both of his thumbs he placed them on your chest. He started playing with your nipples. He was swirling them with his thumbs. He then leaned in and licked both of them. He started sucking on them and you let out a small noise. 

Lee got off the bed and took off his boxers. He went to a drawer next to his bed and took out a condom and lube. He bit the packaging of the condom to open it. 

He put the condom on and placed the lube on the bed

He put the condom on and placed the lube on the bed. He He lifted you and placed you on his lap and he put lube on his fingers.

"We need to do this, so I wont hurt you." Lee said in your ear.

With the hand that had no lube he slipped it under your butt and spread your butt. You leaned into his shoulder and covered your face with your hands, you weren't used to this and you felt embarrassed and shy.

He took his hand off your butt and placed it on your back instead. "You don't need to hide away from me, it's okay." Lee rubbed your back.

"Sorry, it's my first and It's a bit hard not to feel shy and embarrassed when you're the first person to see me naked and doing....these things with." You hugged lee and buried your face in him.

"We can leave this for until you're ready." Lee patted your head.

"No, I want to do this, but I'm not used to it." You squeezed him.

"I'll take the lead and maybe when you feel a bit more comfortable with this then you can take the lead." Lee leaned his head on yours. 

You nodded and looked a bit shy at him and kissed him.

Lee placed his hand on your, but again and spread your cheek. He then got the hand with lube and slowly put his finger inside you.

It was a strange feeling and the lube felt cold. 

He slowly moved his finger inside you. 

"Are you ready for me to add another one?" Lee asked.

"Yes."

He put a second finger inside you and you started feeling something. 

You made a soft noise and twitched in Lee's hold. 

"ahh~"

Lee noticing your pleasure, moved his finger faster and thrust them deeper in you.

You felt something beneath you poke you. It was Lee's dick, you were on his lap after all. 

Lee kept thrusting his fingers in and out of you. 

"W-wait!" You felt as if you were reaching a point in pleasure.

It was to late, when Lee stopped you came on him. 

"Ahh, sorry." You were about to get up, but Lee stooped you.

"It's alright." He placed you on the bed then he went between your legs.

"Are you ready?" Lee was holding his dick.

You didn't know if you could take his dick inside you, but you nodded.

He pour lube on his dick and he stroked it, so the lube could spread.

You lifted spread your legs, so it could be easier for him to insert it.

He slowly started putting it in. You were laying down and couldn't really see if it was fully in, but it felt like it.

"Is it in?" you asked.

"Just the tip," Lee was concentrated on putting it in you as gently as possible. 

You slowly felt your anus spread, it hurt and felt tight. 

"Ahh- Lee more slowly please."

"Sorry." You felt him slow down.

It was painful and your eyes started getting watery. You blinked and a tear rolled down.

Lee used his free hand to spread your butt, so it could go in easier.

It did help a bit, but it was about 3 min for him to be able to put it in fully.

"I'm going to start moving."

You nodded.

It was painful, but Lee was doing his best to move slowly. 

He slowly started moving a bit faster every time. You winced in pain.

It slowly started to feel more comfortable and less painful. Lee was moving faster in and out of you. He leaned in and the both of you started making out. You gripped the bed sheets as he was thrusting inside you. 

Lee grabbed your hand and placed it on his back. "Hold onto me."

You wrapped your arms around his neck. He kept thrusting into you, the bed creaking under the movements. You felt like the climax was coming.

"I'm.... about... to-" you started saying.

"It's ok." Lee responded before you could finished saying it.

He thrust into you harder. You moaned. "ahh~"

You came, but Lee kept going. He had a lot of stamina.

You felt tired already, but Lee wasn't done yet.

You held onto him tighter and moaned louder.

"Ahhh~" "Ahhhh~" "ahhh~"

Lee kept thrusting quicker and quicker. Until on final thrust.

"Ahh~" "Ahhh~"

He pulled out and came.

You didn't even look up to see him your body didn't let you. You felt drowsy now that it was done.

You needed to shower though....you'll.... just rest....your eyes for a bit.