The After

You were more than sad when you woke up at the hospital. The nurse just left from coming in and checking on your condition. Apparently, You had a broken rib and a small fracture at the skull, the nurse said it wasn't serious and just minor damages from the Chunin exams that could heal quickly.

You forgot how advanced the medicine in Naruto was and was relieved that your injuries weren't that serious.

Since you were injured you couldn't go on missions with your team and it was just Neji and Tenten that could.

You were glad that you could walk around the hospital, you would spend most of the time with Lee.

You felt a little bad that Lee was worried about never being able to use taijutsu from his battle with Gaara.

You knew he would get better... Well, actually you had no clue because, so many things changed, but you refused to believe he wouldn't get better.

On the days when Lee would try and push himself too hard, you would scold him and make him go back to bed.

You cared about Lee and were afraid for him, so you cared for him in any way you could. You would get flowers for him, you would talk to him to distract him about his condition. You felt as if you guys had bonded plenty from your time at the hospital.

Time skip-

You and Lee finally made a full recovery and joined your team back at missions. Even though it wasn't a long while you were stuck at the hospital, it felt like years. For Lee, it probably felt like decades.

For you and Lee to make a full recovery, Gai and the rest of your team went to ichiraku ramen to celebrate. You felt as if that was the best ramen you had that day, you ate like 4 bowls. After being stuck in the hospital for a while and eating hospital food, plus Sakura's food pills, you felt like your mouth was in heaven with the ramen. Lee ate around 5 or 6 bowls, which surprised most of your team. Lee said it was "To get stronger faster after being stuck in the hospital." You and your team laughed and pat Lee on the back.

You were the weakest of your team, but even though you contributed almost nothing they still embraced and accepted you. You felt as if you belonged here, that every day would be a good day.

This chapter was short because I didn't know what to write 0: after a long while, I just decided to get back to this Wattpad. I might disappear again though.